Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Yeah i loved having my walls covered in posters and pictures, as you know i needed to because my walls were just a light pink and looked very bear without anything on them!

So after years of the posters i thought i really need to redecorate and that way my whole room will look more grown up and hopefully less cluttered! :D

But yeah i'm opting for a poster or picture for each thing i like! :smile:

How many projects have you got for half term? :D

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Just pulled the carpet up and moved the furniture out and tried to see if we could get the bed out of my room! :D

We did but then couldn't get it back in! :D we did in the end though so all set for tommorrow, i'll come home from college and they'll be a brand new carpet and lots of stuff for me to move back!

Fun times! ;)

Are you still looking for your house key? you told me you'd misplaced them ages ago! :smile:

Woah so quick, you'll get in tomorrow and be like, 'Am I in the right house?' :D

Are you still getting new doors?

I know I lost them before holiday and I still haven't found them! They are in my room somewhere! :D

Oh, my mum may book a room at the Premier Inn on the friday night cos she doesn't want to drive all the way up and back again in one day, It's not a deffinate but a maybe, I'll keep you updated!

I know wow! :thumbup:

You probably wouldn't like it trust me, it's a lot of strain on your legs and knees especially! at the moment were just learning positions and working excercises on the bars, still fun though it's like being in the book Ballet Shoes!! :whistling:

Yep almost there! dads working out which wardrobe pieces go where as we speak! :dance:

Yep you're right I'd hate it, and I already have probs with my knees so that'll make it worse, I mean I can only just go up 4 flights of stairs and I'm in agonay so yeah for me ballet is a no go!

Do you have to wear those leotards? :whistling:

As I type this I'm trying to do up my prom dress... trying is the oprative word!!! :thumbup:

No we don't have to wear leotards, there for tapp dancing! i'm sure they are? :thumbup:

We just have to wear ether leggins or track trousers even for drama! oh and when we get them ballet shoes! :dance:

I thought your prom dress fitted you? Have you worked out what shoes and tights your wearing? :whistling:

Hey Hey

Welll I threw up this morning. Another boring day off school. Feeling better now so back tomorrow! :whistling:

Ahhhhh I watched my old home videos of me at Disneyland. I miss it :thumbup: Theres a bit when Minnie Mouse was trying to get me to dance with her and I was too shy :dance: I had chicken pox when I went that time...we only noticed the spots on the way home :S

Ahh bless you Holly! I miss Disney too! :whistling:

The first Tinkerbell i met wanted me to pack my stuff and come live with her and her friends in Pixie Hollow, she couldn't belive it was my first time visiting her!

The Pixie Hollow in California is breathtakingly beautiful! sometimes i imagine that i do live there! :dance:

I don't want to think what i'd look like in a leotard! :thumbup:

Wowsers Becky :thumbup:

I'm just recieving the vibes now :dance:

Guuuyyzzz...I've checked with my mum and she's finally decided that we're going by train. We're going from oxford so it takes less time but we think we'll miss the one closest to the end of school as it takes 1/2 an hour to get to Oxford. :/ We'll get there before 6 so if everyone is there then we could meet at 6? Though if I'm getting there last then we you can all meet before me :dance: Are we still meeting at the Costa Coffee? :whistling:

Glad you like the pic, It'll be better in person! :thumbup:

I think I'll be the last one arriving actually, cos I still have a full day of college but my mum is taking me up straight away after! It takes about 2 hours to get to Brum from here, maybe a bit less from college, but we'll have the traffic and everything to deal with but it may be alright, so I'll arrive roughly around 6:30 ish, I'll have my phone with me all day if I'm needed for anything.

But yeah I'm still up for Costa!! :whistling:

I should be at the Hilton around 3 ish so it looks like i'm gonna be an early bird! that's if anyone else will be there at that time, if not it'll be later! :P

Definatley still up for meeting at Costa! :D

Looking fab Bex! The leggins and the dolly shoes make a nice combo! :D