Latest Guest Announcement: Jamie Campbell Bower

Massive Events

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAOOOO Sam! I'm glad I'm not gold this coz if I'd have the guts all I'd be nattering to Christopher Heyerdahl about is Stargate Atlantis ha ha ha!

LOL! I just know I'll end up rambling about HP, I ended up rambling to Rachelle about CSI at ET2 and I got into a very interestign conversation with Kellan at ET1 about how good he looked in make-up in Stick It.

Lol! How'd the convo with Kellan go? Ha ha ha ha bless him he looked so funny in Stick It! I really wish I'd had longer to chat to Rachelle! Would love to meet her again!

Well it started off with me just talking about Stick It, Kellan seemed amazed that someone had actually seen it lol, then we just ended up talking about how good he looked in make-up, then he gave me a hug. Was a pretty good convo lol!

I loved talking to Rachelle, she's amazing!

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!

Thank you very much. Jamie is a cast member I really wanted to meet and now I know, that I am going to meet him soon :) He is amazing in Sweeney Todd and of course, in New Moon. Would be even more amazing, if he would be there together with his band. Love their music. His voice is awesome :) So, to hear him perform live would be really cool!! ^^

What's the bet I completely froget about talking about Twilight at the gold party and ramble about the fact that he's in Harry Potter...and call him 'Dumbledore's Gay Lover' at least four times. fail

LMAO!!!! I so hope you are in my group at gold class? what ticket number are you?

What's the bet I completely froget about talking about Twilight at the gold party and ramble about the fact that he's in Harry Potter...and call him 'Dumbledore's Gay Lover' at least four times. fail

LMAO!!!! I so hope you are in my group at gold class? what ticket number are you?

Lol! I'm in Group One :(

Sam I'll remind you not to talk about HP that will stop you from going bright red :D

Sam's so excited to meet him lol she's G5 & I'm G6 :D

Edited by Twilightmum49