Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

Oh no! :P

I hope you`re feeling better soon Xxx

I dunno if my contacts will be any good :/ I checked them last night and the solution had nearly dried up :P

I`ve put more in and swished them around, Hoping they`ll still be ok to use?? x

Lol lisa i think as long as they are soft its all good :D but i dunno ha ha

I dunno if to buy some red lenses might order some later tonight

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh nearly finished Shrekkie's baseball shirt. Well it doesn't have sleeves yet or trimming but I'll do that in the morning right now I need sleep.

OMC i wanna see it lol

And my crystals did not arrive today *pouts* sooo they will be here most likely on monday boooo

Heheh nearly finished Shrekkie's baseball shirt. Well it doesn't have sleeves yet or trimming but I'll do that in the morning right now I need sleep.

OMC i wanna see it lol

And my crystals did not arrive today *pouts* sooo they will be here most likely on monday boooo

That sucks about the crystals. I orderd some stuff yesterday from ebay and I really hope it gets here in time. One said 2-3 workings days and the other was like 3-5 working days so obviously the latest I can get it is Thursday.

Thanks Sam will do x

Hey hun was just wondering if you had managed to find a wig yet? There's a woman in Manchester I got my wig for bitten from I will find you the link after I've eaten and post it here not sure if she will have what you're looking for but its worth a look. And she does different postage prices so you should be able to get it in a few days, if not next day delivery.

Thanks Sam will do x

Hey hun was just wondering if you had managed to find a wig yet? There's a woman in Manchester I got my wig for bitten from I will find you the link after I've eaten and post it here not sure if she will have what you're looking for but its worth a look. And she does different postage prices so you should be able to get it in a few days, if not next day delivery.

Thank you Sam that would be fantastic I found most of them were in China or all had fringes. I found one I could possibly get away with but again its quite cheap and am worried it will look it and be a waste of money again.

This is it in an ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...#ht_8083wt_1082

I know Leahs hair isnt really a shaped bob but its the closest ive found so far x

Thanks for your help again Sam xx

This could work but would need cutting a little bit I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Goth-Jet-Black-Shoul...=item4cf2735b80

The one you looked at isn't too bad and dont always worry about the price meaning its cheap and tacky.

Vicky suggested these guys too, not had chance to look through them but heres the link to their ebay page

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Wonderland-Wigs

Shrekkie's baseball shirt is almost done just need to hem the bottom and add the piping. Also add some buttons but I have to wait for the buttons to arrive from ebay first lol.

After I've done his stuff I'm going to try and do Paul's battle jacket, needs white lines adding and a hood. Then only got Shrek Volturi and my Rob jacket to do. Hoping to have all the pattern pieces for Rob cut out tonight if I can and start putting some of it together tomorrow. Just need to find all the pattern pieces and suss out which bits need cutting from which material.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Bought the last of my costume pieces today!

AND managed to find quite a good Alec scarf, and tried all my Alec stuff together and have to say, it looks quite awesome! :D

Can't WAIT to see your costumes Sam! It'll definately blow us away! :D

AND CANNOT wait to see your KP costume Jemma! :D I'm going to see KP next year so I can't wait to see yours! :D

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS! Can't believe it's next Friday!!!

Haha bed hair ;)

;):D

----

I have a REALLY cheeky Q to ask :D Does anyone please have any Bella jewellery I could possibly borrow for the Wedding Reception? I don`t have the funds at the mo to buy it all for the one eve :lol:

I promise not to lose them!! And if worse came to worse, I get paid on 26th so I could replace stuff if anything happened (NOT that it will :lol: )

/flutters eyelashes and gets down on my knees

If you can't find The Works you could always try Boyes.

I`ve never heard of them either lol x

Yep Becky we have one here which makes a change for Gainsborough as our shops are mostly crap lol.

I have an inkling Lise that Bella won't wear her usual jewellery for the wedding (apart from the engagement ring obv) so I think you'll be safe if you don't have any.