ET4 - Roll Call

Lisa090982

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I duno it doesn't say what time my order went through at but it was within the first 5 mins cos I was online waiting for them to go on sale :D I'm so gutted I was G9 and G11 for the last 2 :P I think it's cos the bank stopped my payment as it thought it was dodgey stupid Barclays :D on the online store it says my order went through at 6 mins past the hour :D

I duno it doesn't say what time my order went through at but it was within the first 5 mins cos I was online waiting for them to go on sale :D I'm so gutted I was G9 and G11 for the last 2 :P I think it's cos the bank stopped my payment as it thought it was dodgey stupid Barclays :D on the online store it says my order went through at 6 mins past the hour :D

Maybe there was an issue with yours because of the bank thing.... Either that or there was just a lot of orders going through at the time!!

Just spoke to someone on twitter who is gold 29 and their order confirmation number is higher than mine! Fingers crossed that means my number should be quite low :YAHOO:

Lisa, our order number was 7073.

Oooooh really??

Hoping ours should be low then!!! Mine is just a touch lower than that!! :YAHOO:

And the girl who has gold 29 is a touch higher than yours!! :YAHOO:

It's great news for the team but I hope they don't let them get too big! One of the draws of these events is that they still have that 'personal' feel.... The numbers are just right I think! Too many more and it will probably be a bit too manic