Doctor Who at CM 16

7 of 9

As David Tennant will soon no longer be the Doctor - it will be great to get him at CM16!!!

He has done various tv shows and Hamlet (on tele this xmas) - so he would be very popular!!

If you could get John Barrowman back as welll it would be great = a photoshoot with David and John would be amazing!!!

So Showmasters please see what you can do!!!

The Standee is on my Xmas list!!!

• Moderators

I would imagine they might have a clue that David may be popular :D

Personally I wouldn't expect any joint photos considering the amount he'd have to get through himself, and they very rarely do joint shots at these events.

I recon david wont do a uk con, not for a while anyway, he thinks he is and right now he might just be to big to bother with cons (that arnt promoting anything) plus if his us pilot gets picked up i recon he will be filming that most of next year no?

Id love for him to attend and would of thought barrowman might be able to bend his ear to attend one? I can only dream.

if sm did get him that would be massive, the place would go wild with joy

• 5 weeks later...

He says in the latest DWM he might do a con if they are still running in 10 years... but I reckon he will cave in before then.

thats big of him lol

John or one of the old doctors would make this a very worth trip. Lets hope.

I doubt David would do it.

its expensive but all the surviving classic docs are gona be at time quest 2

• 3 weeks later...

its expensive but all the surviving classic docs are gona be at time quest 2

Bit too expensive.

Waiting for CM16 to get some real big Who guests..

i agree but i caved and im skint cos of it but im really excited also.

syl, colin and paul have been announced for dimensions, I dont expect many if any who guests at cm16 especially big ones as there seems to be more of a trek theme and alot of the big guns are attending 10th planet or massive events cons throughout the year, id be happy to be proved wrong though.

• 3 weeks later...

syl, colin and paul have been announced for dimensions, I dont expect many if any who guests at cm16 especially big ones as there seems to be more of a trek theme and alot of the big guns are attending 10th planet or massive events cons throughout the year, id be happy to be proved wrong though.

Sorry about this late replay ;)

Yeah I noticed they Trek theme. I love Trek a lot but I'm surprised they are finding it easier to get American stars then British. I guess I better just keep hoping, McCoy has done Collectormania several times in the past, so has Colin.

I'm sure their will be some soon, after-all looking at the "Previous guest" list it seems their is always a lot of Who guests around.

Edited by Dan2593

• 1 month later...

Hopefully they can get some guests from the new series along. Even if Matt and Karen are "unobtainable" there are some excellent guests appearing this year. We've already seen Sophie Okonedo, Ian McNiece, Annette Crosbie, Terrence Hardiman, Christopher Good and Olivia Colman and the wonderful Bill Patterson is up this week.