Latest Guest Announcement

showmasters

Excellent. Looking forward to seeing him fo rhte first time and hearing about the stunt work

Cool! :YAHOO:

Any chance he can do his stunt workshop? I think he has done one before.

Stunt workshop? I'm scared to ask....would this involve us, attendees, having fights with Jaffa training sticks...or maybe being suspended 50ft in the air.....or being blown across the room!

I've only heard about it, a friend of mine mentioned it to me. I can't imagine it would go beyond Jaffa training sticks though. :YAHOO:

I did attend an impromptu workshop by Dan Payne a couple of years ago. That involved the basic stuff like making a (pretended) slap in the face look real.

He is soooo great - and he will be a bit of an SGU guest which is awesome!! :D

Hope he gets his friends together for a stunt show - the last one he did was amazing - so impressive!

Im pretty sure that was the demo i was in!! (i was the girl that got to kick everyones a** :P )

cant wait to meet the man again!!!!!! :P

• Moderators

Have met him b4 was hoping for another main guest.. Like at chevron7.3 we had corin which was a main charcter, David a main chracter, torrie a main charcter and Rainbow another main actor Hopefully we will get a sg1 main actor...

No one has said there's no other additions to the lineup, so you never know who else they'll get.

Hmm...

yep "Hmm" crippsy

i would love to go into it , really i would love to say so much mate , maybe we will learn a lot from James at the event ?

jason :(

I would love to hear what you have to say......I'm sure you have my email.....please do.:D

Hmm...

yep "Hmm" crippsy

i would love to go into it , really i would love to say so much mate , maybe we will learn a lot from James at the event ?

jason :D

I would love to hear what you have to say......I'm sure you have my email.....please do.:yoda:

Just to let you know thats james bamfords personal username on gateworld.

Hmm...

yep "Hmm" crippsy

jason ;)

I would love to hear what you have to say......I'm sure you have my email.....please do.:yoda:

Just to let you know thats james bamfords personal username on gateworld.

It is and he can go to any con he likes, I just wish that this would all STOP now. What's done is done there are enough actors to go around. So PLEASE drop this t*t for tat cr*p its CHRISTMAS for frak sake, you know good will to all and all that jazz.

I appoligise for anything offensive in this but I've realised there is no use in arguying over this as people have there own prefrence's as to which organiser they like! Look forward to seeing Bam Bam again in the future as I can't afford two cons in one month. Rant over

I love 'the other organiser' and I love SM I've been going to their events for years now but isn't a person allowed to like both convention organisers without being accused of deserting or picking one side over the other. I don't want to pick sides I just want to have fun with my mates, the guests and attend these events that really do make my year! Glad all the rumors have now been stamped out and I look forward to meeting BamBam again at the event.

yep "Hmm" crippsy

jason :(

All I said was hmm..!

Edited by crippsy_99

yep "Hmm" crippsy

jason ;)

All I said was hmm..!

LOL!! :P