Newborn Vampires themed party

Jemma

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the ideas!

So far I have: Red contacts = check...and then I fail haha.

I will order my contacts after xmas

For anyone looking for cheap red contacts this is where i get mine from and they are AMAZING!

£12.50 for the pair + postage which is i think £2 they are the cheapest i have found and they are seriously red i scared a lot of people at halloween and at work when i wore them :P and people at ET2 commented on how red they were lol

http://www.coloured-contact-lens.co.uk/pro...d_eye_catchers/

This is what they look like in ;) cos i hate the website pics they dont show how cool they really are

redcontacts.jpg

How long did they take to arrive? :)

I eventually managed to get them in and they look fab but it feels very strange, dont know if i'll try again at the con :help:

yay!go you! keep practising and then bust them out at the con, it would be a shame not to now you finally got them in :)

I got them out ok, so thats always a good thing lol!

I'll maybe try again closer to the con, you're right it would be a shame to not wear them now...my dad however just totally freaked me out with a whole big 'oooh, I would never put anything like that in my eyes, you never know what might go wrong' speech...totally put me off now, stoopid parents :help:

Love the ideas!

So far I have: Red contacts = check...and then I fail haha.

I will order my contacts after xmas

For anyone looking for cheap red contacts this is where i get mine from and they are AMAZING!

£12.50 for the pair + postage which is i think £2 they are the cheapest i have found and they are seriously red i scared a lot of people at halloween and at work when i wore them :P and people at ET2 commented on how red they were lol

http://www.coloured-contact-lens.co.uk/pro...d_eye_catchers/

This is what they look like in ;) cos i hate the website pics they dont show how cool they really are

redcontacts.jpg

How long did they take to arrive? :)

I eventually managed to get them in and they look fab but it feels very strange, dont know if i'll try again at the con :help:

yay!go you! keep practising and then bust them out at the con, it would be a shame not to now you finally got them in :)

The lenses from that website arrive very fast within 2-3 days after ordering

Did I ever post the pic of my Bella dress for New Born night in here? I can't remember lol. Hmmmm although I may wait til I've received it and take a pic of me wearing it hee hee.

No doubt red contact lenses are a must fo this YES!!!!

Red contacts a black gothic kind of style dress big hair and then Heels :smile: x

You're gonna look awesome!