Fork Graduation ball

Jemma

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I struggled to fit into my party dress last night...diet is a must haha :thumbup:

I need to go back on the diet too lol also need to set up my wii ha ha!

Oooh gorgeous dresses girls!

I keep seeing lots of black dresses and wanting to buy them but I told myself I'd veer away from black so I'm thinking a sexy red dress!

I struggled to fit into my party dress last night...diet is a must haha :thumbup:

I need to go back on the diet too lol also need to set up my wii ha ha!

Oooh gorgeous dresses girls!

I keep seeing lots of black dresses and wanting to buy them but I told myself I'd veer away from black so I'm thinking a sexy red dress!

Ah I wanted to not wear black for a change! Instead I shall wear black tights to hide the hugeness of my legs :D You can't go wrong with red really!

Lol Jemma I love red too! Just need to find the perfect dress now! I really, really need to go to Lincoln shopping (although I'd looove to take a trip to York or Leeds)! I have vouchers to spend and using them instead of actual money would be much, much kinda to my bank balance as I think I'm poss gonna struggle this month money wise. Bit scared to check my account and tbh it's not my own doing. Well it sorta is as I didn't say no when people asked to borrow money. *sighs*

Karly what a BARGAIN that dress was!!

Edited by twilight obsessive

i will be wearing a dress just not sure what one yet!

Id like to wear a graduation gown but im not paying alot of money for one....... id go in with a bulk buy though :D

has anyone seen the mini graduation caps? their so cute!

Edited by evenstar_r

is anyone wearing a nice proper prom style dress?! I think I might

i think i'm wearing just a really nice pretty dress. it may be prom-y but i dno yet :D

cool I dont wanna look like I've turned up for the wrong party or something haha!

haha nooo! its a graduation BALL i think we're supposed to be in dress ;) i hope so anyways .. i am :P

good thats what I thought cuz showmasters did say the saturday is always the dress up night but so many people are talking about wearing the graduation gowns and caps!

I'm bidding on this dress on ebay I'm winning £5 at the moment and it finishes in the morning I love it but have no idea where I'd wear it so thought ET3 graduation ball!

HE09013BK-M.jpg

hey, im thinking of getting a dress from the same seller and i was wondering if youve had any trouble with them or anything??

Id like to wear a graduation gown but im not paying alot of money for one....... id go in with a bulk buy though :D

I think a bulk buy is a real good idea if enough of us wanna do it. I think that's gonna be the only way we'll get a graduation gown and cap tbh as I'm struggling to find any UK sites. Oooh no I've not seen the mini grad caps.

is anyone wearing a nice proper prom style dress?! I think I might

i think i'm wearing just a really nice pretty dress. it may be prom-y but i dno yet :D

cool I dont wanna look like I've turned up for the wrong party or something haha!

haha nooo! its a graduation BALL i think we're supposed to be in dress ;) i hope so anyways .. i am :P

good thats what I thought cuz showmasters did say the saturday is always the dress up night but so many people are talking about wearing the graduation gowns and caps!

I'm bidding on this dress on ebay I'm winning £5 at the moment and it finishes in the morning I love it but have no idea where I'd wear it so thought ET3 graduation ball!

HE09013BK-M.jpg

hey, im thinking of getting a dress from the same seller and i was wondering if youve had any trouble with them or anything??

its not here yet but it does say shipping could be a while a couple of my friends have ordered dress from there too around the same time so I'll let you know when they get here :P

which one did you go for? I could have brought so many from there!

i havent got one yet, theres so many to choose from! Im on the edge of 2 sizes as well so unsure which size to get. PLUS i bought a new dress for a Christmas do so i could wear that....... but these dresses are so well priced im thinking i should just go for it!! LOL

Edited by evenstar_r

Id like to wear a graduation gown but im not paying alot of money for one....... id go in with a bulk buy though :WINCE:

I think a bulk buy is a real good idea if enough of us wanna do it. I think that's gonna be the only way we'll get a graduation gown and cap tbh as I'm struggling to find any UK sites. Oooh no I've not seen the mini grad caps.

mini cap - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

dont be put off by the piccy, humans are aloud to wear them as well. This is just the cheapest place i saw them for. If i dont do the full gown i think i may do this ;) Oh, i did see a graduation costume for sale on ebay as well, think it came to £15 inc postage. Couldnt figure where the opening was for it though xxx

If the seller has included measurements for the dress sizes then you could always measure yourself and see which size would fit best. I'm between sizes too and it's so annoying!

Well I thiiiink I'm getting this dress. It's not posh or fancy but I like it

V269256_H65.jpg

The only problem is because it's from America the delivery details say I'll have to pay a customs charge when it arrives in the UK. Meh hat custom charges!

dont be put off by the piccy, humans are aloud to wear them as well. This is just the cheapest place i saw them for. If i dont do the full gown i think i may do this :WINCE: Oh, i did see a graduation costume for sale on ebay as well, think it came to £15 inc postage. Couldnt figure where the opening was for it though xxx

OMG that is sooo cute!

Not looked on Ebay the past couple of days but may have another look. Some have a zip up the front so that might be where the opening is.

wow that dress is stunning :WINCE:

I dont know whether to go the full length gown route OR knee lenth dress. Seems like there will be an even mixture of everything. The only thing im annoyed about with the whole event is that chritmas spoiled my healthy eating, and february is situated too close to Christmas ;)

If the seller has included measurements for the dress sizes then you could always measure yourself and see which size would fit best. I'm between sizes too and it's so annoying!

Well I thiiiink I'm getting this dress. It's not posh or fancy but I like it

V269256_H65.jpg

The only problem is because it's from America the delivery details say I'll have to pay a customs charge when it arrives in the UK. Meh hat custom charges!

dont be put off by the piccy, humans are aloud to wear them as well. This is just the cheapest place i saw them for. If i dont do the full gown i think i may do this :smile: Oh, i did see a graduation costume for sale on ebay as well, think it came to £15 inc postage. Couldnt figure where the opening was for it though xxx

OMG that is sooo cute!

Not looked on Ebay the past couple of days but may have another look. Some have a zip up the front so that might be where the opening is.

the actual ever-pretty site has the measurements for the dresses on there, I got mine for prom there and it fitted fine.