ideas for the halloween ball

lordy

Hi all just wanted to put this out there was thinking of coming as a demon or creature from

buffy or angel and and wanted some people throughts on what one would be good to try and come as.

So let me know any ideas and then see what i will chose thanks dean

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a bouncy castle. That mechanical pumpkin was last year was fun, but I really liked the bouncy castle they used to have outside at some of the MK parties.

They usually do Halloween appropriate castles too.

This year we did Glinda, Fiyero and Elphaba.

Next year... I'm going to try to convince my friends to be Phantom and Raoul. I think my hair is suitably long and potentially curly enough to make a decent Christine.

... so no, I have no idea what you could go as :P

Edited by Psychosis

• Moderators

Adam would be brilliantly cool if you managed even a half decent job of it...

And *hee* - at hub3 my friends and I were Glinda, Elpheba, Nessarose and a flying monkey for one of the parties... (I was the one slathered in green face paint heh)

• 1 month later...

Can't go wrong with a decent Lorne Costume!

hi there thats what i did at the last one everybody loved it got great compliments

whitch was nice was in tribute to andy harlet but still thinking about what to do

No way! ... I think I spent a lot of that evening with you (If you are the guy with that awesome signed axe?)

You could possibly go as that Clown from "Nightmares" then, that'd be pretty good, or Olaf (the troll guy)

Can't go wrong with a decent Lorne Costume!

hi there thats what i did at the last one everybody loved it got great compliments

whitch was nice was in tribute to andy harlet but still thinking about what to do

No way! ... I think I spent a lot of that evening with you (If you are the guy with that awesome signed axe?)

You could possibly go as that Clown from "Nightmares" then, that'd be pretty good, or Olaf (the troll guy)

yep thats me with axe i do have a evil clown costume scares the hell out of people

who hate clowns lol i am thinking about coming as adam but not to sure yet alot of

work for that

Please no clowns!!!!!!!

How could you Tom? :)

NO MORE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone was a clown last year and i was having a conniption all night. i had to keep avoiding him i was so terrified. I hate clowns. Clowns bad.

NO CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okey Doke ... I retract the clown statement. :YAHOO:

Please no clowns!!!!!!!

How could you Tom? :)

NO MORE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone was a clown last year and i was having a conniption all night. i had to keep avoiding him i was so terrified. I hate clowns. Clowns bad.

NO CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to dress up as Pennywise this year! But luckily for you I couldn't find a decent costume :D

• 1 month later...