Katharine Isabelle

gemma85

Just wanted to say how wonderful Katharine Isabelle was. I'm not sure what me and my sis were doing but she also remembered us along with Shannen & Misha, from the photoshoots and apologised to us when we got our auto's for not being more talkative during shoots. She told us how she loved it there as people were laid back. She said she loved meeting us both us and that we were sweet. She introduced herself to us as Katie and shook both our hands, I asked her if she would ever come back and do another event & she said she was totally up for it and would love to come back if she were invited. My sis then thanked her for coming & said it was lovely to meet her, to which she seemed really taken aback, she looked at us smiled and said it was so nice to meet us & thanked us for coming to see her, told us to take care, wished us well and gave us a huge smile. She looked like she wanted to keep on chatting but we were so nervous didnt really know what else to say although she was so easy going & friendly, she made us feel quite relaxed. She came over and started chatting away with us straight off the bat that she didnt actually introduce herself until after we had a conversation. Just so amazing and really a pleasant encounter that didnt feel like you were meeting someone famous but just talking with an old friend you hadnt seen in years. Really made it special, thanks Katharine!!!!!

• Like 1

Agreed, she was lovely!

Probably one of the nicest guests ive met in recent events, so much so she completly threw me!

Dont know why, but I wasnt expecting much from someone whos been in big films (call in a steriotypical idea thing) and thought id get maybe a hello and bye and that would be it.

So went up to her sunday while she had an empty que, and she was so lovely and friendly I actually forgot to say anything for a moment after hi, but then we had a good little chat for 5 mins or so. Only thing was, I forgot to mention too her how it was a pity there wasnt any stargate photos of her on the table doh!

Id def say my fav guest for the event.

Agreed on all counts.

Absolutely lovely lady, we had a good chat about ginger snaps and she seemed a bit taken aback when I said it was one of my all time favourite films. I really liked her, some guests are a bit too sure of their own importance if you know what I mean (I can think of more than a few examples) so it is so, so nice when you meet someone who is so genuinely nice and down to earth and pleased to meet their fans.

I really can't wait for her to come to another show

I agree, she was so sweet and lovely, I adored her! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have her back! It really makes a world of difference when you can tell that the actor really wants to be there.

I told her that I thought Ava was one of the best female Supernatural characters and she looked really taken aback by it and quite pleased and asked why, so we talked about that briefly and then she said "well thank you, that means a lot to me" and looked me in the eyes and touched her chest. She just came across as very sweet and very sincere. So happy I paid to meet her!!

Have to totally agree with these comments. Before I went I was more excited about meeting Robert Englund and Heather Langenkamp. And don't get me wrong, both were very pleasant people.

HOWEVER! I then went to meet the lovely Katharine Isabelle and was stunned at how nice a person she was (as well as being gorgeous)! I've not been to a lot of these things, but reckon I'll be hard pushed to meet anyone as great at future events - unless she turns up again. It really made the day. If only more people in the world could be like her!!

100% agree, i wasn't even planning on meeting her when i went up, but i enjoyed her part in the Nightmare talk and remembered how much i loved Ginger Snaps when i was younger.

SO glad i decided to meet her, she was probably the nicest guest i met that day.

please bring her back, i would love to continue our talk :o

Met her on the saturday and was very pleasant. Took my time choosing which pic of her i wanted-went for the one of her playing dead on the fence from Ginger Snaps, other one was of her from Freddy vs Jason. Said went for it in the end as had just watched Ginger Snaps as part of my film course and thought it was absolutely brilliant which she just smiled and said thanks. Then got talking how was my nxt horror essay is on the monstrous women just because of that, sadly she couldnt help :headscratch:

Great guest, signature easily readable, easy to talk to more than welcome to come back :D