anyone meet Barbara Nedeljakova?

Russell Nash

Yes I met her, and as said very beautiful.

She was very nice and approachable as well, we chatted for a while on how people thought Hostel was based on a true story and that would not travel to Eastern Europe because of it.

When asked she was more than happy to pose for a photograph on my camera (I'll about posting the photo).

I would definately like to see more of the cast from Hostel at these shows.

Edited by Sambuca Sam

I met her.

What a babe, and a lovely girl as well. Got my picture taken with her too.

I also noticed that she was without an assistant most of the time on Saturday and took the money for autos by herself. I find this puzzling because I personally would've fallen over myself to sit with her all day!

We talked about the possibility of a Hostel 3, and she told me that she talks to Eli Roth quite regularly, so watch this space film lovers!

Would meet her again in a flash.

:YAHOO:

Beautiful lady and had gd quick chat with her and more than happy to pose for a photo. Then took an intrest when I decied it was a successful pic as I didnt look stoned, apparently I look stoned in a number of pics even without the aid of booze n drugs. Might have been nicer had there been pic of just her from Hostel instead am but happy all the same.

Should she attend a future event I recommend seeing her

Yes, she was very nice when I met her, and willing to pose for photos for everyone who asked. I didn't like the fact that she had no crew member with her when I saw her on Saturday morning and was taking the money herself, but she didn't seem bothered by it.

I think she wanted to do it by herself....from what i heard