Party Themes

vampiric_kitten

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Friday night should be something to do with the Initiative. Short lab coat, glasses and suspenders and my costume's sorted.

OOOO yeah I really like that! Good idea!

Obviously there has to be a Halloween party.... i mean it is halloween!

I like the idea of a dollhouse party, you can dress up as dolls (ie the whole sweat pants thing) or go along with the show tagline "she can be anyone you want her to be" and dress up as anything :poki:

Edited by Elspeth

I like the idea of a dollhouse party, you can dress up as dolls (ie the whole sweat pants thing) or go along with the show tagline "she can be anyone you want her to be" and dress up as anything :poki:

Yeah there should def be a Dollhouse party...maybe the Sun night chill out party could be an operatives at rest thing, and we could go in our sweat pants/pyjamas! :P

Yeah there should def be a Dollhouse party...maybe the Sun night chill out party could be an operatives at rest thing, and we could go in our sweat pants/pyjamas! :P

Yeah, it defo seems more of a chill out night event....cant think of anything better than sweats to chill out in lol!

Yeah, it defo seems more of a chill out night event....cant think of anything better than sweats to chill out in lol!

lol, I refuse to wear sweats or chill out on any night of a convention! There's any other night of the year available for doing that. :P

lol, I refuse to wear sweats or chill out on any night of a convention! There's any other night of the year available for doing that. :thumbup:

Thank you can dress up like a doll on an encounter :)

lol, I refuse to wear sweats or chill out on any night of a convention! There's any other night of the year available for doing that. :thumbup:

isnt that basically saying... "dress in what you want, aka normal clothes and have a party?"

lol, I refuse to wear sweats or chill out on any night of a convention! There's any other night of the year available for doing that. :wub:

isnt that basically saying... "dress in what you want, aka normal clothes and have a party?"

Kind of...but it's the chill out party, not exaclty many people were dressed up this year for it.....I saw about 5 or 6 people in full costume! So you could be a Dr, Army person, hooker, sexy secretary, or just a doll............

lol, I refuse to wear sweats or chill out on any night of a convention! There's any other night of the year available for doing that. :YAHOO:

Kind of...but it's the chill out party, not exaclty many people were dressed up this year for it.....I saw about 5 or 6 people in full costume! So you could be a Dr, Army person, hooker, sexy secretary, or just a doll............

I think it makes sense. i mean for the sunday party since no one plans on dressing up anyway. altho it's technically halloween then so i dunno how that'll sway people's moods to dress up, but i think the doll idea works :)

Yeah I was one of them! Felt like a right idiot :/

Or make it up like the bronze!!!!

Yeah! That's be totally amazing...but you'd have to go the whole way and have a live band playing as well (que suggestions for bands to play at a Bronze themed party)!

Also like the idea of the chill-out/pajama party...although could be a bit cold in just pajamas!

Edited by Charmer

Possibly a Dr Horrible "Super-Hero" themed party ... that'd be pretty cool... where people have to create their own ridiculous superhero to dress up as... such as Crab-Man or Biscuit-Girl ... (ok ive just got food on my mind) ... but still

Possibly a Dr Horrible "Super-Hero" themed party ... that'd be pretty cool... where people have to create their own ridiculous superhero to dress up as... such as Crab-Man or Biscuit-Girl ... (ok ive just got food on my mind) ... but still

Dibs on Myxomatosis Girl! I already have the costume :D

Dibs on Myxomatosis Girl! I already have the costume :(

If that's the case then I'm going as Cyphelous (spelling?) Man!