Naoko for Hub4!

etmuse

• Moderators

I promised that this would be the first thing I posted when this forum came into existence, so here I am!

Everyone I know who has met Naoko says she's lovely - PLUS, she's the only one of the main 5 I have yet to meet

SO... please can we get Naoko for Hub4?

Please??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'm all in favour of a little repetition - a mixture of repeat guests and new guests helps the new guests figure out what's going on and how to interact with the fans, I think.

Plus not everyone has been to all the Hubs, so there are new people who still want to see the 'big names' and it's unfair if they don't get to just cos they've been before.

So in short: NAOKO PLEASE???

(For those people like me who didn't get to go to Hub1, and those that did and just want to see her again)

• Moderators

I think there are a huge number of us whose first Hub was either 2 or 3 (and then there are the people for whom 4 will be the first!)

Lots of us who have yet to meet Naoko but would love to.

And as people have posted, those that HAVE met her would be happy to meet her again :)

yeah, my first was hub3 - and although I went to CM15, she had to cancel so I didn't get to meet her then :thumbup: I'd really love to meet her, like other people she's the only one out of the main 5 I haven't met (although I still have to get her and Burn on my poster to complete it)

I'm all in favour of a little repetition - a mixture of repeat guests and new guests helps the new guests figure out what's going on and how to interact with the fans, I think.

Plus not everyone has been to all the Hubs, so there are new people who still want to see the 'big names' and it's unfair if they don't get to just cos they've been before.

So in short: NAOKO PLEASE???

(For those people like me who didn't get to go to Hub1, and those that did and just want to see her again)

This makes perfect sense, ive met John a few times (we'll leave that at that please) but have never seen him at the hub and i would love to!

Ive also never seen Burn or Naoko at the hub.

I have seen Kai and Gareth ETC at H3 and would like some repeats. but as you say a mixture of new guests and returning guests is perfect. Hub 3 was exactly that kinda mixture and everybody loved it!

What would make everyones day/week/month/year/lifetime would be maybe one time if we could get the big7 in one con. (John, Eve, Burn, Naoko, Gareth, Kai, Tom ((in case that wasnt ovbious))) (i know how unbelievably hard that would be but it would be AMAZING)

What would make everyones day/week/month/year/lifetime would be maybe one time if we could get the big7 in one con. (John, Eve, Burn, Naoko, Gareth, Kai, Tom ((in case that wasnt ovbious))) (i know how unbelievably hard that would be but it would be AMAZING)

The squee from such a lineup would be able to be heard from Mars. I may flail and die.

Yeah, think those ear plugs would deffo be needed...

F*** TWILIGHT we would be a hundred times louder if we got THAT lineup!

I wold love it if the screams were measured at a twilight con an then at a torchwood con to see who would be loudest,

our reaction to Kai at H3 would have won hands down. I was at the front and it was like a jet engine reving up behind me it was SOOO Loud.

And this is coming from someone who hates it wen people scream/squee/squeal near me.

Edited by Harriettaa

Yeah, think those ear plugs would deffo be needed...

I wold love it if the screams were measured at a twilight con an then at a torchwood con to see who would be loudest,

our reaction to Kai at H3 would have won hands down. I was at the front and it was like a jet engine reving up behind me it was SOOO Loud.

And this is coming from someone who hates it wen people scream/squee/squeal near me.

Loudest scream I heard at a Hub!

It wasn't a competition. I hate Twiglet fans.

And I did have my fingers in my ears when Kai came but I was still nearly crying with the volume so it's not exactly something to be proud of.