Party Themes

du_berg

• Moderators

*peeks in hopefully*

Still no word :thumbup:

*sigh*

Screw it, I'm buying my costumes. Twisted fairytale for one night, Torchwood India for another, and the usual 'night out in Cardiff' for Sunday.

They're really good themes, especially the first one, thats amazing!!

I hope they have a good theme for Friday, as I can't make it to the saturday talks or parties, because im going home saturday afternoon/evening for my cousins 21st meal and party :D lol. Im coming back for sunday though >.<

Well, you're free to join our themes if you want - we haven't decided on which is Friday and which is Saturday yet.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I am definitely glad that morbid sparks and I decided OUR themes already... I've managed to source almost everything I need for my costumes, and while there's still a bit of sewing to be done, I should be ready without having to panic :)

I am doing my weevil costume for friday and for saturday im doing a new version

of my captain jack with a broken beer bottle sticking out of my chest tho i cant remember the episiode

it was in so if somebody could remind wtich one it was that would be great or a link to a pic

• Moderators

I am doing my weevil costume for friday and for saturday im doing a new version

of my captain jack with a broken beer bottle sticking out of my chest tho i cant remember the episiode

it was in so if somebody could remind wtich one it was that would be great or a link to a pic

Was in Fragments

I am doing my weevil costume for friday

How goes the weevil costume? I'm looking forward to seeing it! :P

Not to bad thanks not started on the mask yet planing it this time so it doesnt go wrong

but probally will be starting it on monday but everthink else i have

and hoping to do this thing with the broken bottle witch should be fun of course not a real

broken bottle im not the real captain jack lol

Edited by dean25

I should hope they are. I dunno, maybe it's too do with the fact they don't seem to have so many tickets and they're waiting to see what happens...

That's discriminating against their paying customer, themes are what make Hub cons different to say Collectormania and I don't want to wait in the hope of a spurge of ticket buying say 2 weeks before the event to go right, themes.

I'm now tempted in wearing all old dresses.

So did the hub 3 have a lot more people there than the hub 2 then?

I thought Hub 3 had a fair crowd but didn't go to 2 so can't say in comparison.

I'm probably going to end up going to the parties in 'ordinary' clothes I'd say - I'm travelling from Australia, and luggage limit is hard enough to stick to, especially since I'm in the UK for a month and have enough stuff to bring.

They couldnt put him up without his knowledge.

Anothe rcompany got in trouble for that recently putting Quinto up for an event he told them not to as he was a maybe.

ME/SM dont want to shoot themselves in the foot lol

Somebody announced JB for something and by the time he knew it, he made them tell everyone he wasn't coming then announced he didn't even know about it.

Also, think with Hub 3 there's already been some shooting of self. Heard he was none too pleased about how long it took to take his name off the guest list.

And with Hub 3, Gold/Silver pretty much sold out in a few days, it had a lot more standard due to bigger hotel then Park Inn.