shock of my life!!

Lupinburg_2k

i was watching it last night and the last name on the credits that have the actors name but not who they play was his. i was like wtf when was he in it and then looking at the credits proper he is audrey! the man in drag who is writing the show for tolouse b4 ewan mcgreggor butts in!

"GOOOOD BYEEEE!!!"

i was watching it last night and the last name on the credits that have the actors name but not who they play was his. i was like wtf when was he in it and then looking at the credits proper he is audrey! the man in drag who is writing the show for tolouse b4 ewan mcgreggor butts in!

"GOOOOD BYEEEE!!!"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! OH MI GOD!!!! I SO KNOW WHO U MEAN!!!! thats amazing..... also he was in a film recently apparently that i cant remember the same of... 'Dust' i think with joseph fiennes, but Moulin Rouge is must better!!!! all of the cast of lotr have dressed in drag now at sum point or other!! thats grand, that is!!!!

No Way!!!! Must check that out!!!And he reminded me of ewan the first time i met him too! How odd!!!

uve met daisy? wow! when? where? how? etc lol??!!

lol twice. TTT premiere in Oz and ROTK premiere in london!

YOU WENT TO OZ!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!

*is green with envy!* - you see green!!

awwwwwww TishTosh i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ur avatar! it's actually bringing tears to my eyes! er....i cant remember wot i was gonna say....oooooo yes the only film other than ROTK and TTT that ive seen Daisy in is.....and this was a BIG shock! was Crocodile Hunter with that crazy steve irwin! I can't believe i actually watched it but when i saw Daisy it made it all worth while :firedevil::unsure::blink:

david (or daisy, whichever makes you happy) was the reason that i first watched moulin rouge, i laughed so much when i saw him but im glad i watched it cos i think its a really great film. its one of the ones that you either love it or you hate it.

hehe i knoow the first time i saw it i knew which scene he was going to be in and i was like it can't be can't be saw the credits yup that's him lol

I love Moulin Rouge sooooooo much hehe

i saw David v. quickly at the ROTK London premiere and got his autograph forgot to call him daisy tho

Daisy for C5!! hehe that would rule and Miranda together on the same table :)