Top Posters In This Topic

Or 23 days if you are going to the midnight showing. :wub: I can't wait

grumble. we don't get midnight showings over here :P

We do! :wub:

I went to a New Moon one ;)

Hmm, well ones in Cork dont!

Thought you were up north - my bad! :wub:

I'm good :D

LOL the school is having an 'Eclipse Ball' where they are showing Twilight and New Moon and you can dress up. I can't be bothered to go seeing as none of my friends will and it will probably be a load of Yr 7 kids that will annoy me. They read it in the notices and the teacher asked who was going. No one put their hand up and the boy behind me went Holly????? LOL :D anyway, my German partner is here then and she wont wanna go. Mainly for the fact I am making her watch Twilight and New Moon and taking her to the Eclipse premiere and to see Eclipse :P

But I am annoyed with the German Exchange...because their tight and two faced, they said we were going on trips with them (to London etc), and we're not so they organised bowling one evening. Now the school has decided to have a end of Yr 9 disco on the same night we go bowling!! grrrrrrr....I was gonna wear my Alice party dress...:P We have a party for the end of the german exchange but I want to go to that disco aswell :(

Lmao that picture is hilarious :lol:

Well my Twilight party is about to begin. Just awaiting thee guests :)

I haven't had much time to prepare so I've decided I'm going to have a HUGE Twilight party for my birthday next year, since I'm going away for my birthday this year.

I plan to decorate my whole house next year though. Should be fun and I have over a year to plan :D:dance: