General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel, you should just take it back and say well I ordered it so I'd have it on the release date - when it didn't come, then I went and bought it. It's the truth and it should have arrived to you :o

I'm gutted tomorrow's the bank holiday have to wait 'til Tuesday for the soundtrack :(

BUT I'm feeling so proud of myself atm. Yesterday morning athe internet on my laptop stopped connecting due to an internal database error but with the help of the guys on techforums, I managed to uninstall the Intel Pro Wireless thing, download on another computer, transfer over and custom install so it would work. I'm not very tech-saavyy so quite proud [and happy] that it worked :D :D

My friend's just going to buy my other copy :)

I'm so excited for the arrival of my party stuff. It should be here by Wednesday :D

I hope it comes tomorrow. I want to know what you get :lol:

Oh, and btw, the book was AMAZING!! I actually love Bree, she's a great character. Can't wait to meet Jodelle :)

Edited by Rachel92

thought that the book was really good!!! was up at 530 just so that i could get up and drive to petoborough with sabrian and charlotte....appart from the face charlotte didnt get up! bless her!

we went to waterstones thinking that there would be a few people there to collect their books........but NO ONE was there!!!!!was just us 2 stood in the middle of p'boro dressed in twilight tops!!!! was funni as! :poki: jsut made us realise that not everyone is as addicted as we are! :headscratch:cant understand why tho!!!!

but got the book, went home and sat reading it in the sun.....what a way to spend a sat morning!!!! :P

Hello (:

I'm new to the forums and my friend queenofhearts suggested i check them out. She assured me everyone is friendly. I hope so!! haha.

Me and her attended ET3 and couldn't resist not going to ET4 (:

We're counting down the days!!!

Hope to see you all there :)

Gingee. <3

thought that the book was really good!!! was up at 530 just so that i could get up and drive to petoborough with sabrian and charlotte....appart from the face charlotte didnt get up! bless her!

we went to waterstones thinking that there would be a few people there to collect their books........but NO ONE was there!!!!!was just us 2 stood in the middle of p'boro dressed in twilight tops!!!! was funni as! :P jsut made us realise that not everyone is as addicted as we are! :headscratch:cant understand why tho!!!!

but got the book, went home and sat reading it in the sun.....what a way to spend a sat morning!!!! :P

What a morning lol!!! i looked so odd walking around peterborough in red contacts|!!!! he he!!!

Poor Charlotte!!!!! She still got her book tho!!!

And what a great book it is!!!! REad it in like 2 hrs!!! I now love Bree and am looking forward to meeting her even more now!!!

Hello (:

I'm new to the forums and my friend queenofhearts suggested i check them out. She assured me everyone is friendly. I hope so!! haha.

Gingee. <3

#

Yea you finally decided to grace us with your prescence!!!

:poki::poki::P:D

we went to waterstones thinking that there would be a few people there to collect their books........but NO ONE was there!!!!!was just us 2 stood in the middle of p'boro dressed in twilight tops!!!! was funni as! :poki: jsut made us realise that not everyone is as addicted as we are! :headscratch:cant understand why tho!!!!

What a morning lol!!! i looked so odd walking around peterborough in red contacts|!!!! he he!!!

And what a great book it is!!!! REad it in like 2 hrs!!! I now love Bree and am looking forward to meeting her even more now!!!

Hello (:

Gingee. <3

#

:D:poki::P:P

CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

and tell me boout it bena.....i aint been up that early on a sat for AGES!!!!!!!! was defo worth it tho! and i get to put my magnets on locker 2moz!:P

we went to waterstones thinking that there would be a few people there to collect their books........but NO ONE was there!!!!!was just us 2 stood in the middle of p'boro dressed in twilight tops!!!! was funni as! :P jsut made us realise that not everyone is as addicted as we are! :headscratch:cant understand why tho!!!!

but got the book, went home and sat reading it in the sun.....what a way to spend a sat morning!!!! :poki:

[

CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki:

and tell me boout it bena.....i aint been up that early on a sat for AGES!!!!!!!! was defo worth it tho! and i get to put my magnets on locker 2moz!:D

And although the book was great i dont think it requried a 5.30 get up...especially seeing as our Waterstones didnt hold a party or anything!!!!

we went to waterstones thinking that there would be a few people there to collect their books........but NO ONE was there!!!!!was just us 2 stood in the middle of p'boro dressed in twilight tops!!!! was funni as! :D jsut made us realise that not everyone is as addicted as we are! :headscratch:cant understand why tho!!!!

Hello (:

Gingee. <3

#

:P:P:P:P

CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki:

and tell me boout it bena.....i aint been up that early on a sat for AGES!!!!!!!! was defo worth it tho! and i get to put my magnets on locker 2moz!:P

LOUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

And yes i have. :poki:

mind u waterstones didnt exactly advertise it very well now did they? and its a small store......but still they could have done something else bout it!!!!!!! :poki:

especially with it being the only big book store in p'boro!!!!!!lol!!!!

I finished it yesterday... I'm just going to copy and paste what i said over on the twilight bit in books and tv but take out the spoilers

Ok errrm don't kill me!

I didn't like it. The ideas there were good ideads i.e. *spoiler stuff*. But what could of been an amazing book full of angst and action scenes felt dull. I went in expecting to read about blood thirsty scarey new born vampires... not *spoiler stuff*.

The vampire battle had the potential to be epic... so what does Smeyer do? *spoiler stuff* It's almost as big a cop out as breaking dawn in that sense.

*there was a pretty GIANT chunk of spoiler stuff here lol* It annoys me because i actually defended the idea of the Bree book before i read it because most people were annoyed about how small a character she is... The ideaa of a book fromma new born's point of veiw had the potential to be amazing and she had so much freedom to make stuff but she just didn't deliver in my opinion.

I also agree with what some news paper said in a review... that Bree is basically Bella all over again. Her personality is the same, they enjoy the same things... she is simply a 15 year old version of Bella... and considering Bella is basically Smeyer... it's just like shes gone and done it allll over again *sigh*

Again please don't kill me! lol It's just that I was honestly really disapointed =/ I know hundred of fanfic authors that could of written the book better to be honest. I wouldn't be suprised if someone has already started work on one lol... seeing as so many people did better versions of breaking dawn aswell lol

but yeah.... my whole rant is on the twilight saga board =/

I'm not gonna bother buying the book since it's being posted online in like a week :')

You are rubbish at dates, it goes on tomorrow/technically today

I didn't realise we're a week into June already D:

WHERE HAS 2010 GONE?!

Anywayyyyy, everyone should try this, it's megaaa relaxing! Whack your speakers on first, thennn open

First tab: http://www.rainymood.com/

On another tab: http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

& the last tab: http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=DIx3aMRDUL4

I felt well classy :^)

I seem to have a few parcels from my grandads but I'm not sure if their from ebay, amazon or play. Paul is gonna nip round and get them soon will let you know what they are. I'm waiting for my Bree Tanner book, my soundtrack, a Star Wars 3-d puzzle and a couple of other books.

Edited to add: Okay so I got my SW 3-d puzzles, my Bree Tanner book which now needs to hide with Eclipse till July, and the Eclipse deluxe soundtrack which I didn't realise is in a cardboard case. Kinda sad now as all my others were the deluxe ones and they came in the plastic hard cases. I'm worried about ruining this one. Also annoyed cause the Bella poster you get it also like the front cover you get in normal cd's with all the tracks on the back so its got massive creases across it. Just getting some pics for those who haven't seen the deluxe one yet

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn