General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the awards last night it was fab.

When they were talking about Harry Potter they said "what will we do without it" and someone in the audience shouted TWILIGHT lol everyone laughed and the entire atmosphere was fab.

Glad you had a good time. Wish I could have went :D

Lucky thing! You could definitely tell it was an audience of Twilight fans. :D Especially the reaction to the TV spot and when that guy didn't know who was supposed to collect the most anticipated movie award and you all started screaming for Peter!

I went to the awards last night it was fab.

When they were talking about Harry Potter they said "what will we do without it" and someone in the audience shouted TWILIGHT lol everyone laughed and the entire atmosphere was fab.

You actually went? How awesome! How did you manage to get tickets? Ahhh would love to go to something like that one day. I'd probably have to marry an actor or something lol.

Vicky *looks around on desk* all I have is paperwork lol. No money I'm afraid. Oh and a bottle of water.

God I have so much to do today for this weekend. So far managed to sort Tillie out this morning, go and pick my wig up from the hairdressers, pick my prescription up that I need for weekend and emptied some stuff out of my car. Now in the process of trying to tidy the house so I can pack as the only problem with having a house now is that everything is on two floors so some of my make up stuff is downstairs, some upstairs, 90% of my costume stuff is upstairs with various bits downstairs. God its manic and I still need to go back to the yard to sort Tillbobs out for tonight and get everything ready so I can nip down in the morning and sort her out before we leave for MK

You could buy them through the site!

OMG STARSTRUCK MUCH?! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4334...5636&ref=mf

My voice is so hoarse I screamed so much!

Did your post get editted?? Would you mind messaging the site to me please?

Awww your pics were awesome!

Well I have my iphone! Can't bloody use it yet as my itunes is on my laptop! Grrrrr!! 1ce I've got it all sorted I'll text everyone my new number (well those who's numbers I have).

Lol the awards last night were good ;) but I was disappointed with the clip. You should have seen me when they said 'who wants to see the clip' I was jumping around screeching MEEEEEE!!! Then i stopped.

anyhooo.....I was so glad they showed JASPER and ALICE in that clip for New Moon when it was nominated, no Jacob at all lol :) and Alice was the only one who talked :YAHOO:

The site she means was like the Southbank Centre site or something.

Obviously the tickets aren't for sale anymore as it's over :)

ugh. my dog keeps scratching and I'm ready to kill him but poor boy it's not his fault he's itching!

Did your post get editted?? Would you mind messaging the site to me please?

Awww your pics were awesome!

The site she means was like the Southbank Centre site or something.

Obviously the tickets aren't for sale anymore as it's over :)

That I did :) I think it was the actual NMA site. & thanks!

I'm so blargh the HP cast didn't walk the red carpet ;) How rude!! :P

30501_397252723514_547513514_4178873_4827201_n.jpg

The paps tookk this but it's well my fave lol

I'm liking his ass :YAHOO:

Edited by rayray_x

Right this is going to sound really wierd but im trying to think of 6 numbers to use as lottery numbers but, because i am obsessed, i want them to have some relevance to Twilight......Can any of you help me?

So far i have got 7, 9 and 17.

7 Cullens (no Bella or Renesmee)

9 Wolves (in Eclipse)

17 (edwards age)

So really need 3 more!!! Or more i can make two lines !!!!! :P:P

Right this is going to sound really wierd but im trying to think of 6 numbers to use as lottery numbers but, because i am obsessed, i want them to have some relevance to Twilight......Can any of you help me?

So far i have got 7, 9 and 17.

7 Cullens (no Bella or Renesmee)

9 Wolves (in Eclipse)

17 (edwards age)

So really need 3 more!!! Or more i can make two lines !!!!! :P:P

ummm.......... 10? September the 10th is nessies birthday? or the 13th is Bellas? :)