General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah!!! I'm soooo frickin pissed!!

I sat up all night waiting for Empire to release their tickets for Eclipse but they didn't put them up for Sunderland, just some random 4 places. So I went and paid extra and booked them at Cineworld, thinking Empire weren't doing them. Just went on Empires website and they're doing a midnight screening!!!! I can't change the tickets either!! :dance::D

I booked 4 because my sister and her friend (the girl im bringing to ET4) wanted to come, with me and my mate. I got up at stupid alocok this morning to book them and when i mentioned it to them they were like "oh...we got tickets for Alton Towers that day" so unless they cancelled Alton Towers im stuck with 2 student tickets that i dnt need!!!

I'm gutted a friend went to the local cinema and asked for 10 tickets for Eclipse only for them to turn around and say they arn't selling then yet! Just got in from work and online they are selling them. So we are going to have to go back out to get them. and they are only pre-booking midnight shows at the min. I wanted to sort out all my other showing!

EDIT: Got a midnight showing ticket. :P Just need to sort out the others now! :P

Edited by ~Jenny~

I have a pet one.

Like, a tarantula type - or like a charlotte's web type?

Odd as it sounds, I don't actually mind bigger spiders that are kept as pets, although in the wild they'd freak me out all right. But it's the daddy long legs / general house spiders that make me go :P:headscratch: