General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes two to tango and play it dirty love :P

Also, it took you a while to see that post didn't it? SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

gary-snail.gif

OH HUSH. was to busy ;) ;)

and LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that pic is a group dp on facebook, a snail is a slug with a tu***n on :poki: i literally wee'd...again :wub:

Jamie wont be pleased.

One time Jasper's hair punched me in the face. It was awesome.

ha ha mean girls :YAHOO:

but i agree jaspers hair is best in new moon worst in eclipse

I liked Jasper's hair in Twi the best lol!

You girls are very random! I like it! Lol!

Woohoo just finished work! Hope you're all well! Seeing Remember Me this weekend! Can't wait!! Should be a very random Rob filled weekend! Lol!

yay dayna, you agree with me :) i think he looks super howt in twilight and although he's cute in the others, it just doesnt do it for me :blink:

im not going to see Remember Me, might get it out on dvd when its released. i have a too fragile mind at the mo, im not even watching rom coms :D

yay dayna, you agree with me :) i think he looks super howt in twilight and although he's cute in the others, it just doesnt do it for me :blink:

im not going to see Remember Me, might get it out on dvd when its released. i have a too fragile mind at the mo, im not even watching rom coms :D

Awww it's understandable that it may not be such a good film to watch right now. Watch Little Ashes instead and gross yourself out ha ha! No wait, watch Big Stan for the Jackson-ness!! I really need to get that on dvd!

Well I've just upacked the wii board (I've had it a while and not taken it out the box lol) and it seems either the radiator is leaking or the window is coz it's all wet where I'd put the wii and all it's stuff! I'm afraid to turn it on lol!