Standard Entry/Photo ticket question.

StarTrekSpock

I need some advice!

I bought a standard ticket for the Saturday meaning I cannot enter until 11AM. I also purchased a phototicket for George Takei which is from 10.45 until 11.15.

Is there anyway I can make the photoshoot if I am allowed in at 11? What can I do as I don't want to miss the photoshoot I have already paid for.

I have already received my tickets so surely they wouldn't send it out if it's not possible?

Help!

So I can upgrade and just pay 5 pounds extra? That would be great, I think I may just do that!

I can't really afford to pay for a fully early pass, but an upgrade would be do-able.

Can anyone confirm that an upgrade would definatly be possible? As realistically I do not think I would make it in 15 mins.

Thanks for all your replies!

Can anyone confirm that an upgrade would definatly be possible? As realistically I do not think I would make it in 15 mins.

Yes, in the past this has been allowed. You just take your standard ticket to the door, give that to the crew member selling the tickets and hand over the extra money so you can then go in as an early bird.

Ok folks similar problem other than we can't actually get there any earlier than standard due to going straight from Euston to the venue - the bf wants a photo with George but hasn't bought the ticket yet as he doesn't want to miss it and waste the money yet having to buy it on the day will take extra time that we might not have - any advice?

If we get to the venue in time for early bird then we'll pay for the upgrade but accounting for tube issues and ques I'm all a fluster :D

:D

Ok folks similar problem other than we can't actually get there any earlier than standard due to going straight from Euston to the venue - the bf wants a photo with George but hasn't bought the ticket yet as he doesn't want to miss it and waste the money yet having to buy it on the day will take extra time that we might not have - any advice?

If we get to the venue in time for early bird then we'll pay for the upgrade but accounting for tube issues and ques I'm all a fluster :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

Tell the crew at the entrance you need to get to the photo session, they will try to help you.

You can still buy the ticket - worst that can happen is you will have to go to the Organisers Booth to get a refund.

this may be pushing my luck,

but I have two standard entrys, one for sat and one for sun.

Is there anyway that I can ask them to exchange both my standard tickets to one early bird ticket when I get there on saturday morning?

As I can not make it on Sunday anymore?

Hmmm.

As far as I am aware this is not possible, sorry.

• Showmasters Admin

this may be pushing my luck,

but I have two standard entrys, one for sat and one for sun.

Is there anyway that I can ask them to exchange both my standard tickets to one early bird ticket when I get there on saturday morning?

As I can not make it on Sunday anymore?

Hmmm.

As far as I am aware this is not possible, sorry.

Correct as it would be the equivalent of giving a refund on the Sunday ticket.

I'm afraid all tickets are sold as non-refundable, if we allowed it in this case we'd have to allow people to use tickets they don't need to buy photo shoots or autograph vouchers etc.