competition for charity

Lupinburg_2k

ok, the auction idea is too complicated and so i thought instead of one person paying all the money for the signed t-shirt (liv, billy, sean a, ndy, david, karl, richard taylor and rick porras) i am gonna hold a crossword compeition. it is one i made myself so you cant already know it and it is all lotr related questions. some are kinda tricky so it is a good idea to have the books handy.

it is one pound for every time you wanna enter (you can enter as many times as you like but it is a pound each time) and all you do is e-mail me, i will send you the crossword which you then print out and fill in (again please can you do a new one each time you wanna enter to mae like easier for me). once completed post it to me, my address will be in the e-mail , with your user-name and a pound coin taped to the back. all the corect entries after a month will be put in a hat and the winner will get the t-shirt.

just think of this great opportunity not only to win this signed shirt but to raise money for charity too. what else are you gonna do with that pound? and this way you will have fun, be in to win an amazing prize and help a very worthy cause.

please enter

Lucy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh - i forgot to ask - will the trees be planted in the name of 'Collectormania Forum' or summat like that? then Dom might recognise that we've dun this and it'll make him come to C5 and bring everyone else along with him!!!! ooooh i cant wait till 2moro - guest announments - yes thats plural!!!!

i was thinking of having the trees dedicated to dom with the message

"just like the laughter you have given us is invaluable, so is the future. from the showmasters/collectormania forums

also if you know anyone not on the forums who would like to go just print out as many as you like from the e-mail attatchment that i will send you and get them to fill them in.

the only rules are that is a pound for each entry, a crossword must be filled out for each entry (to make the hat pulling out proportions right) and they must reach my house by feb the 20th.

Lucy

ps. e-mails to those who have replied so-far will be out in the next few minutes so happy crosswording!

i was thinking of having the trees dedicated to dom with the message

"just like the laughter you have given us is invaluable, so is the future. from the showmasters/collectormania forums

thats really good actually! But if theres lots then you could send one to all the fellowship! and pete fran and phillipa too if there's enough!!! Im sure they'd all appreciate it..All the guys seem to be very interested in the environment...Just a thought...

hey can someone who i have miled a crossword to post here just to let me know if the attatchmen is ok and that the mail worked.

thanks

Lucy

Got mine, but apparently I can load the graphics!!! Just got the list of questions if okay with you will just write answers next to them and send back??

hey can someone who i have miled a crossword  to post here just to let me know if the attatchmen is ok and that the mail worked.

thanks

Lucy

Got mine, but apparently I can load the graphics!!! Just got the list of questions if okay with you will just write answers next to them and send back??

Okay its early, that should be CANT load the graphics :firedevil: