competition for charity

Lupinburg_2k

would you like me to send you the pic as a seprerate picture file, cos sometimes pics in documents dont work? doing it without the grid wont work cos you wont be able to fil lin the secret word in the yellow squares.

Lucy

That would be great, hope it works.

It might be my stupid pooter though, it does have a mind of its own !LOL!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine thanks, it worked fine. Love the clue to 4 down :unsure:

Almost finished it - fun for all the family - we've been arguing over some of the clues, but I was right all along :blink:

If I want to send back five or ten can I send you a five or ten pound note, instead of coins? :firedevil::(

just a little crossword update:

i have had loads of e-mails requesting them so thankyou all, aswell as having recieved one enrty in from a college girl and giving out 10 or so at college too this should hopefully raise some good tree money.

my goal is 10 trees (£100) and it looks like we are well on our way so big clap to all again! however there is still a long way to go so what are the rest of you waiting for, all you gotta do is e-mail me (roasted_pocupine@hotmail.com) and then post your entry and you could be in to win an amazing and unique prize

and help a very worthwhile cause.

what else will you do with a pound. buy a portion of chips? it isnt much and think of all the crosswordy fun

ill post again with more updates soon

lucy

crossword mistress

wow! i got mine and printed some off just now! im gonna do five because its a nice round number and im short on money at the moment. do i put them all in the same envelope?

plus i printed mine of in b+w is that ok? i can still sorta see the yellow boxes and i can check on the computer which ones they are

Edited by jenny

wow! i got mine and printed some off just now! im gonna do five because its a nice round number and im short on money at the moment. do i put them all in the same envelope?

plus i printed mine of in b+w is that ok? i can still sorta see the yellow boxes and i can check on the computer which ones they are

yup just bung em all in one envelope. go you for the completingness (my b/f who did it for fun took 2 days nd had help from a friend!!!) and yer black and white is fine. do however many you want every little helps.

thanks

lucy

ok people anyone else for a crossword, cmon, it is only a pound and think of the ace prize you could win

incase you have forgotten i'll remind you!!!!

a t-shirt signed by the following lotr cast and crew members

billy boyd

andy serkis

liv tyler

david wenham

kerl urban

sean astin

rick porras

richard taylor

just think how ace it would be going to cons and suff wearing it and getting more signatures on it? everyone would think it was mint.

AND it is for a great cause supported by dominic m. and all the people who enter will be mentioned in a letter to him when i post him the tree certificate.

if you are worried at all about the legitimacy of the signatures or that the money wont go to the cause, i will e-mail you some pics from when the t-shirt was signed and once i have the cirtifaces from the trees then i will post a copy of that too

you dont need to give out any personal details to me (unless you win) and many people here will also assure you of my legitimacy.

please enter

Lucy

ok people anyone else for a crossword, cmon, it is only a pound and think of the ace prize you could win

incase you have forgotten i'll remind you!!!!

a t-shirt signed by the following lotr cast and crew members

billy boyd

andy serkis

liv tyler

david wenham

kerl urban

sean astin

rick porras

richard taylor

just think how ace it would be going to cons and suff wearing it and getting more signatures on it? everyone would think it was mint.

AND it is for a great cause supported by dominic m. and all the people who enter will be mentioned in a letter to him when i post him the tree certificate.

if you are worried at all about the legitimacy of the signatures or that the money wont go to the cause, i will e-mail you some pics from when the t-shirt was signed and once i have the cirtifaces from the trees then i will post a copy of that too

you dont need to give out any personal details to me (unless you win) and many people here will also assure you of my legitimacy.

please enter

Lucy

yay! mine are in the post (sorry bout my writing on them; dion twenty of them one-after the other really takes it out of my wrist!)

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx