What's your favourite Moments in both shows?

Nixster

I know everyone has like their favourite episodes - but some as we know weren't as good as we would have liked but even then they had some great moments in them - So what are your favourite moment?

For me in Buffy the one where she becomes invisible and she's over at Spikes - he tries to like break up with her then he looks down and says "hey, that's cheating" gets me everytime.

And also in Buffy when there are 2 Xanders and they are about to be put back together and Anya wants to go have sex with them both.

In Angel when Groo comes through the portal and they start dressing him like Angel and Angel feels all left out and they have to sort out the life sucking tree and because Groo is like superhuman he could be the trees battery for years but because Angels dead he kills the tree. he's like I'm great you suck. Very funny.

My favourite moment had to be in the episode where the council came to do their tests, specifically Buffy's bit at the end going through everyone's positive traits, and of course the kick butt sword throwing (And who didn't get a little weepy at the line "I've clocked field time"? It's such a sweet friends moment

As for angel... "I do NOT have puppet cancer!"

Buffy: In Hush, during giles breifing, when Buffy is upset by the hips on the picture he has drawn of her, and when she tries to mimic staking a vampire!!! HILARIOUS!

Angel: Season 2 when Angel buys Cory clothes to say sorry!

Firely: When Book talks about the "Special Hell"

Dollhouse: Topher and Adelle under the infulence of the drug, acting like kids...their entire conversation has me in stiches!

Dr Horrible: The hammer is my P*nis!

Edited by Elspeth

Buffy: still have to say any scene with Giles and Joyce in Band Candy is still my favorite. It's soo funny i just the whole thing with them. i so with they got together! lol oh and pretty much anytime Oz opened his mouth altho one of my favs is when willow asks him to make out and he says when i kiss you for the first time i want you to be kissing me back. OMG i just love Oz!!!!

Angel: OMG Cordy and her ghost. When she got that apt and at the end of the episode he moves stuff and she just looks at the ceiling. Omg i always die it's so funny.

i know that's a lot of OMG's but i'm just soooo excited to see everyone this coming weekend!!!!

Buffy: In Hush, during giles breifing, when Buffy is upset by the hips on the picture he has drawn of her, and when she tries to mimic staking a vampire!!! HILARIOUS!

OMG I so forgot about that!!!!!!

It's so class! Gets me every time!

OMG I so forgot about that!!!!!!

It's so class! Gets me every time!

Me too!!! (I even used it in a presentation about signs and such: everybody laughed :blush: ).

My favourite moment, hmmm. I don't have one moment... But one that comes close is probably Buffy's "I don't wanna die'-speech. I just think it's wonderfully performed and it gets me everytime.

Funny: almost the entire episode of Pangs

In Angel: it has to be the moment where Angel sings along with Mandy on the jukebox :D.

Totally have to agree on Dr. Horrible (Elspeth)

One of my favourites is the scene in Halloween, where ghost Willow comes through the wall and gives poor Giles heart attack... makes me laugh every time :blush:

I'm also very fond of Faith's breakdown scene in Five by Five. That was a powerful episode.

My favourite moment had to be in the episode where the council came to do their tests, specifically Buffy's bit at the end going through everyone's positive traits, and of course the kick butt sword throwing (And who didn't get a little weepy at the line "I've clocked field time"? It's such a sweet friends moment

As for angel... "I do NOT have puppet cancer!"

YES! 'I do NOT have puppet cancer!' is beaten only by 'Medic! Medic! Is there a Gepetto in the house?!' as far as Angel is concerned.

As for Buffy...

I have no idea why, but my two favourites quotes (not really 'moments', I know) are quite odd ones.

My favourite, for some reason, is in Graduation Day, where Xander and Giles are reading about the Ascension, and they find the picture of what he'll turn into. Xander unfolds it a few times, then says '...we're gonna need a bigger boat...'. It just cracks me up. I know it's a quote from something, but I have no idea what!

Then my second is in Bad Eggs (nowhere near my favourite episode, by the way). Xander reveals that he boiled his egg, and explains why, and Giles says:

'I suppose there is a sort of Machiavellian ingenuity in your transgression'.

Xander: 'I resent that! Or possibly thank you'.

Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.

But I guess my favourite 'moment' has to be in The Prom. Television, movies, anything like that, it's never brought me to the point of tears before. Ever.

But honestly, whenever I watch the scene where Buffy gets the Class Protector award, then Angel turns up, god, I honestly have to leave until it's over so I don't cry like a baby.

I know it's a quote from something, but I have no idea what!

It's from Jaws. :)

Now that you mention it, I might have to re-watch that ep as I love that quote :blink:

It's amazing. It's just, completely unnecessary, completely inaccurate, and it's great! Absolute classic Xander!

Now that you mention it, I might have to re-watch that ep as I love that quote :blink:

It's amazing. It's just, completely unnecessary, completely inaccurate, and it's great! Absolute classic Xander!

I constantly quote that on the week of class when the profs are oh so surprised how many people show up and how packed the room always is. So I wouldn't say it's inaccurate :blink:

Now that you mention it, I might have to re-watch that ep as I love that quote :o

I constantly quote that on the week of class when the profs are oh so surprised how many people show up and how packed the room always is. So I wouldn't say it's inaccurate :P

Not to you, perhaps ^_^

But you know what I mean! It's just like, completely un-needed. But it's brilliant. Like the old famous Blackadder quote, 'I have a plan so cunning, you could brush your teeth with it'. It's just silly. But it's perfect!

Now that you mention it, I might have to re-watch that ep as I love that quote :o

I constantly quote that on the week of class when the profs are oh so surprised how many people show up and how packed the room always is. So I wouldn't say it's inaccurate :P

Not to you, perhaps ^_^

But you know what I mean! It's just like, completely un-needed. But it's brilliant. Like the old famous Blackadder quote, 'I have a plan so cunning, you could brush your teeth with it'. It's just silly. But it's perfect!

Guess that's the whole point of these kind of references. They are not needed but make things all the more fun.

My favorite moment is probably Spike's pep talk in "Touched". I'm a Spuffy shipper and that one had me in tears.

As for Angel, the part in "Destiny" when Spike tells Angel that he fought for his soul. It literally had me yell my agreement at the screen.

Not to you, perhaps ^_^

Guess that's the whole point of these kind of references. They are not needed but make things all the more fun.

My favorite moment is probably Spike's pep talk in "Touched". I'm a Spuffy shipper and that one had me in tears.

As for Angel, the part in "Destiny" when Spike tells Angel that he fought for his soul. It literally had me yell my agreement at the screen.

Yeah, they are great moments. Everything about Season Seven that isn't Him (god, I hate that episode) is incredible to me, and that pep talk is sensational.

'You're the one, Buffy'.

'I don't wanna be the one'.

'I don't want to be this good looking and athletic. We all have crosses to bear...'.

Yeah, they are great moments. Everything about Season Seven that isn't Him (god, I hate that episode) is incredible to me, and that pep talk is sensational.

'You're the one, Buffy'.

'I don't want to be this good looking and athletic. We all have crosses to bear...'.

Oh, the tears that were cried during that one... It's the right mixture of drama and a teensy bit of comedy...

'You're the one, Buffy'.

Oh, the tears that were cried during that one... It's the right mixture of drama and a teensy bit of comedy...

Yeah, which is just quintessential Whedon as far as I'm concerned. He mixes genres seamlessly!

I like when they see Giles playing his guitar for the first time, and some of them admit they find him sexy for it.

And when Buffy comments on Giles sleeping with her mother, then he walks into something.

Another good one is when Willow casts the spell for her will to be done, then she changes Amy back from being a rat and then back to a rat again without her knowledge.

Anya's bunny song outburst in 'Once more with feeling' and Xander backtracking about it being witches.

I liked in Angel when the coffee beans went all over the floor and eager new staff Wesley started to pick them all up with his hands [we do have dustpans and brushes here in England Wesley :P ].

Also when Wesley had been clumsy at first and then suddenly when captured at the end of the episode wit the Princess from another dimension [the one he get's in heat around Angel], suddenly takes out his attacker.