HAPPY THREAD

talie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis great that you've signed up Talie!!

Well i have an audition in London for an acting school in two weeks. I might be going to a Halloween party next week and more importantly IT'S HALF TERM! Which means I can sleep in all week instead of getting up at 6 every morning lol. Plus I found £30 in an old pair of jeans last night so I can save up to have my hair done :blink:

Yaaaaaayyyyyy Sam can pay be back with the £30 she found and get out of bed before lunchtime :blink:

That will make me happy lol

Well i have an audition in London for an acting school in two weeks. I might be going to a Halloween party next week and more importantly IT'S HALF TERM! Which means I can sleep in all week instead of getting up at 6 every morning lol. Plus I found £30 in an old pair of jeans last night so I can save up to have my hair done :clap:

Yaaaaaayyyyyy Sam can pay be back with the £30 she found and get out of bed before lunchtime :P

Yeh right!!! :lol:

Well i have an audition in London for an acting school in two weeks. I might be going to a Halloween party next week and more importantly IT'S HALF TERM! Which means I can sleep in all week instead of getting up at 6 every morning lol. Plus I found £30 in an old pair of jeans last night so I can save up to have my hair done :lol:

Yaaaaaayyyyyy Sam can pay be back with the £30 she found and get out of bed before lunchtime :P

Yeh right!!! :P

I've just seen a pig fly :clap:

Well i have an audition in London for an acting school in two weeks. I might be going to a Halloween party next week and more importantly IT'S HALF TERM! Which means I can sleep in all week instead of getting up at 6 every morning lol. Plus I found £30 in an old pair of jeans last night so I can save up to have my hair done :clap:

Yaaaaaayyyyyy Sam can pay be back with the £30 she found and get out of bed before lunchtime :lol:

Lol bless her!!! Dont blame her for staying in bed!! i would too if i could lol

xxx

Kate I have a nice looooooong list of things she can do for me ....so stopping in bed is not an option :clap:

I have a long list of things to do when i get home but my lungs still havent completely swelled down yet so i gotta take it easy for a while still!

Can you ask Sam for me to get her thinking cap on and help me with Emily!! Sam (edward) 's helped a little bit but i need someone to do my make up and i was going to ask Sam (your sam) if she would be willing to help me out!!

xxx

Edited by Rpatts-Forever

Kate I have a nice looooooong list of things she can do for me ....so stopping in bed is not an option :lol:

I have a long list of things to do when i get home but my lungs still havent completely swelled down yet so i gotta take it easy for a while still!

Can you ask Sam for me to get her thinking cap on and help me with Emily!! Sam (edward) 's helped a little bit but i need someone to do my make up and i was going to ask Sam (your sam) if she would be willing to help me out!!

xxx

Yes I'll ask her for you - you could speak to her but not sure if she's on MSN, Facebook or cleaning her bedroom as it's a little bit messy!!!!! and now she has Rachelle's chair!!!!! she's running out of space.....

I think we need an ET room in our house :clap:

Yup yup looking forward to it im gonna see if i can convince her that she wants to buy me a halter neck bra so i can wear it with my new dress, though she has already offered to give me money to tide me over for this month as i only have £50 to last till next thursday and im not sure if i have any bills coming out...i hope not :poki: lol

Wooo i'm happy cus my mum just sent me a new phone <3 also she filled it with twilighty things lol

I dunno if anyone saw like attached to my lanyard I ahd like this edward cullen thing a few people asked about it - anyway she made me a few more things like that, and this that i love lol

No idea what I'm gonna do with all of them yet but I LOVE stuff like that haha

cardsb.jpg

btw my photo is the bad quality not the actual cards

Wooo i'm happy cus my mum just sent me a new phone <3 also she filled it with twilighty things lol

I dunno if anyone saw like attached to my lanyard I ahd like this edward cullen thing a few people asked about it - anyway she made me a few more things like that, and this that i love lol

No idea what I'm gonna do with all of them yet but I LOVE stuff like that haha

cardsb.jpg

btw my photo is the bad quality not the actual cards

Talie thats so nice of your Mum to do that - thats the sort of thing I would do for Sam - us Mums have our uses :poki:

Talie thats so nice of your Mum to do that - thats the sort of thing I would do for Sam - us Mums have our uses :poki:

Mums are ace, I love mine lol. I always find it really upsetting when people don't get on with their mums haha :D