Hey you guys!

dragonsanddaffodils

Oh yeah, and if we had more than one striker that would be good!

Well, that's the lack of squad depth for you. What wouldn't you give for another striker, preferably one with a proven goalscoring record at both Premiership and international level, but still under 30 so they have a few years left in them? Somebody who's actually won some silverware in the last couple of years. Somebody like Robbie Keane... :whistling:

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh the scousers are ganging up haha I cant stand football but I have to argee you have to stick with them especially after today 2-0 against Man Utd :WINCE:

Mike and I have been at Damnation this weekend so he's not home to see this thread yet but dont worry I will send him this way when he gets in :P

Ohh hello safe haven!

Um...this is Kev (Rhi's bloke). I don't really understand forums, so forgive me.....

Was cool at prom to meet Mike and co, so hiding out in the bar again sounds like a plan!

I may be on here a bit more regularly as Rhi keeps slapping me if I dont. :D;):(

Was great to hang out with you too Kev, really helped the weekend go a lot more smoothly! Shall be at the bar again next time, along with Cheryl's mate Lina's boyfriend Dave, no doubt.

they are rubbish aren't they!

Create a topic especially for them,................and where are they? lol

Hey, I was away for the weekend! Not my fault :(