Hey you guys!

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your title name from the Goonies Rhi? :)

Noooooooooooo! Whatever gave you that idea! lol :(

woo, I'm the first guy to post, wooo!!

Yaaaay!

You're right, we do need to scape the drooling haha

lol Well, there does seem to be rather a lot of it!

Enjoy!

Us women will disappear.......................RACHEL!........................OUT! lol :P

Edited by Rhianydd

Um...this is Kev (Rhi's bloke). I don't really understand forums, so forgive me.....

Was cool at prom to meet Mike and co, so hiding out in the bar again sounds like a plan!

I may be on here a bit more regularly as Rhi keeps slapping me if I dont. :P:P:P

JAY AND SILENT BOB <3 lol

Um...this is Kev (Rhi's bloke). I don't really understand forums, so forgive me.....

Was cool at prom to meet Mike and co, so hiding out in the bar again sounds like a plan!

I may be on here a bit more regularly as Rhi keeps slapping me if I dont. :D:D-_-

Now a Kevin Smith convention I would be excited about!

I may be on here a bit more regularly as Rhi keeps slapping me if I dont. :dance::dance::dance:

Of course!

Anyone seen this by Kevin Smith about twilight?

Watch it, you will laugh your socks off (Under 18's Kevin Smith likes his swears :D )

Oh, and Kev said.................hijack away.......................a post for men should have women in it! lol :(

and for the Clerks fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXmxqqlu_98

Edited by Rhianydd

Rach I love you.

I'm still gonna stalk this thread though...Just to see what it is guys talk about and to make sure everybody's beaving and such. But I'm almost certain it's going to get taken over by the ladies on this board!

Aw, Chesme-pop, I love you too :)

I've always been viewed as one of the guys by my mates, so I'll be lurking this thread >.<

I'll be lurking too...My friend Dennis told me he wishes I was a guy(He's gay...nuff said lol) So I think I kinda have a right to be here then! I very rarely fit in around girls anyway.

And besides...I'm gatecrashing this topic just because I can :( Gotta keep it warm til more guys get here!

Rach we should so sing One Of The Boys by Katy Perry to each other xD

Thank you Rhi, you're very kind and it's appreciated. & Tiff...Hi twin! It's so ridiculous though 'cause like...Vicky and I did these symptom lists for emotional and physical symptoms and you know she has fibro but I only got four points left than her but when my mom looked at them earlier she was like I'd have given you more points for this and that and blahblah so now idk what to think basically...But it was pathetic. When Vicky and I were adding up our totals I tried to do mine in my head, 'cause I used to be quite sharp at math but in the end I just couldn't even add it up, I can't focus on things like that or finding words. I can't read anymore, and I can't draw...I'm heartbroken that I can't draw anymore, that was like my release. But I'll just add it to the huge list of things I can no longer do anymore...Eurgh. I feel so discouraged. I can't even be bothered to fight the doctors as it is, but I know I need to. Plus I wanna get into therapy again and am in desperate need of CBT but it just scares me cause I know what I need to talk about and I know it's gonna be torture reliving it...Idk.

I'm just real down the last couple weeks and now I'm just getting scared I think

& I love you too Tiff!

Plus I'm scared by the fact that dad went for a hospital scanyesterday and no one will tell me why...It wasn't one of his usual scans either, 'cause we're always told about those. But for this one mom insisted she go with him and he came back a changed man and so out of character basically...Arghh. Want to scream :dance:

I'll be lurking too...My friend Dennis told me he wishes I was a guy(He's gay...nuff said lol) So I think I kinda have a right to be here then! I very rarely fit in around girls anyway.

And besides...I'm gatecrashing this topic just because I can :( Gotta keep it warm til more guys get here!

Rach we should so sing One Of The Boys by Katy Perry to each other xD

Me too I always get along better with guys, girls especially girls my age are so bitchy and have no real thoughts about anything remotely interesting or important. Plus I have the mind of a guy sometimes haha :dance: