• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Have you seen mike?

Ponytail out mike, then start drumming :D

Is now picturing mike drumming with hair flying everywhere :D

Glad to be back!

This is why I don't do forums - everyone gets so wound up! :poki:

That, and I can't keep up - four people reply in the time it takes me to type one small post...

as Kieran would say

Thats cos you is slow :D

Aw Rach, ignore her!

I had grief from my mother and sister for years. I was always the odd one out, then I thought, sod it, I'll just be the odd one out.

Stuff like: You cant draw so you cant do a'level art

You're not good enough to be a musician (got grade 8 distinction on clarinet after playing for 2 years, and grade 5 on piano after only having 8 lessons)

You're not good enough to have a cake business

You're not pretty enough to have long hair or figure not good enough for skirts

As a result, I didnt do A level art, I'm not a musician anymore.

I thought sod it for the cake business, I write for the cake magazines, so if they like my cakes, thats good enough.

As for the appearance thing, that is still not working, bought my first ever bikini 2 years ago cos they told me my figure wasnt good enough for that, but Kev said not to be ridiculous.

Seriously Rach, I am 38 and only now ignoring the comments................dont let that be you!!!!

The mother of one of my friends had a similar experience from her mother and sister. She finally snapped one day and shouted "How can I be so bl00dy useless when I'm so closely related to you two paragons of perfection?"

It only got her a few weeks of peace, but she did say she found it very liberating.

....there is some woman on my tv telling the camera shes just done the biggest poo shes ever done...nice :D all because of a massage

:(

Guess which mental image you're going to be stuck with if you ever have to make a cake that requires you to squeeze brown icing out of an icing bag... :D

Tommy T - I wish I had replied with that years ago............awesome! :D

And, sorry to say, but I had to do a cake once...........................a lovely garden cake with a woman sat on her garden steps reading her book (her favourite spot in the garden apparently), but she has a west highland terrier, who in her words: "Dumps everywhere" so I had to do little brown piped "Mr Whippies" on the garden path :lol:

Funnily enough, stopped doing birthday cakes shortly after that lol

Tommy T - I wish I had replied with that years ago............awesome! :D

And, sorry to say, but I had to do a cake once...........................a lovely garden cake with a woman sat on her garden steps reading her book (her favourite spot in the garden apparently), but she has a west highland terrier, who in her words: "Dumps everywhere" so I had to do little brown piped "Mr Whippies" on the garden path :lol:

Funnily enough, stopped doing birthday cakes shortly after that lol

Least its only fake poo, Rhi!!! I have to deal with the real thing. Marvellous!! Love it when you get the clinical details of 'diarrhoea' and the poo is as hard as a rock!

The mother of one of my friends had a similar experience from her mother and sister. She finally snapped one day and shouted "How can I be so bl00dy useless when I'm so closely related to you two paragons of perfection?"

It only got her a few weeks of peace, but she did say she found it very liberating.

She doesn't class me as family anyway, so that wouldn't work, but thanks, I can still use it on my mum :)

And I'm still clueless as to who this Hank fellow is, even after reading that o.O

And speaking of poo, I hate stoma bags! They're the worst D:

Edited by rayray_x