Ticket Orders & Queries

Jola

As you can imagine, I am swapped with orders and queries at present, so it's taking me a while to plod through and get them processed and answered.

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can on here too. I did post this in another thread though

Quick update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6317 today.

I have had loads of queries today - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

The above still stands. I'm currently waiting on answers to my emails and it is URGENT that they get responded back to asap.

If your order number is up to and including 6317, please check your email inboxes!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in that batch and i havent had an email, so does that mean im ok?

Unless there is an overeager spam filter involved (unlikely, but you know your provider better than me;)) that means you are okay. :D

well thats reassuring cos my spam box is empty wooh :WAVE:

I have now processed orders up to and including 6360 today.

Again, I have had loads of queries today - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

If we bought at ET2, would payment automatically be taken? because my dad paid with debit card and his card got cancelled the next day (computer fault but he had to get a new one which wont be active until next week). =/

It was automatically taken when I paid for Chevron 7.2 at Chevron 7.

Another update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6407 today.

And again, I have had loads of queries - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

When I check my order status it says it has been viewed but not yet paid. My order number is within the batch you have processed. I haven't received an email either saying if something was wrong with my order.

Very confused! Is there something wrong with my order?

When I check my order status it says it has been viewed but not yet paid. My order number is within the batch you have processed. I haven't received an email either saying if something was wrong with my order.

Unless you received an email from me, then possibly no.

However, over the weekend I've been unable to update statuses to "Paid" as we have had problems with the online shop itself which I'm hoping will be rectified today.

Another update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6452 today and I am now completely up to date!

And again, I have had loads of queries - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

Hi, i have a query.

I purchased a gold ticket for ET3 while at ET2 and was wondering what happens next? We all got a scrap of paper as our receipt with our ticket number on. Im a little bit of a worrier by nature so just want to check what the process is on the run up to ET3.

Thank you,

Renee

Unless you received an email from me, then possibly no.

However, over the weekend I've been unable to update statuses to "Paid" as we have had problems with the online shop itself which I'm hoping will be rectified today.

Thank you for answering my question! I feel much better now and less panicky :D

I'm now slowly ploughing through the orders that were taken at ET2 itself, and there are a couple of you who I have contacted for addresses.

Also - to those of you that purchased your tickets at The Proms - a few of you only gave your email address on the booking form, however it's your actual POSTAL address that is needed, otherwise you won't get your Registration Ticket Letter.

So if you purchased your ticket at The Prom, and only put down your email address, can you email me on info@collectormania.com with your full postal address as this will help me out a lot and save me having to email you. Thanks :P