Nicholas Farrell "Brian Green", -----------£10

Rik Makarem "Dr. Rupesh Patanjali",-----£10

Nikki Amuka-Bird "Beth", -----------------£10

Daniela Denby-Ashe "Mary", --------------£10

Ben Loyd-Holmes "The Operative"--------£10

Lara Phillipart "Jasmine".-------------------£10

and sponsored guests which is not part of the tickets price

James Marsters "Captain John Hart", ----£20

Thanks for those prices which are, I must say, very generous. Any idea on the photoshoots? I'm thinking of buying a main cast photo from the stalls by the way and asking Gareth to sign it as well as others when I hopefully meet them. That will mean I'll probably buy an extra autograph from Gareth. Edit: By the way, it's never been confirmed James will be £20. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for those prices which are, I must say, very generous. Any idea on the photoshoots? I'm thinking of buying a main cast photo from the stalls by the way and asking Gareth to sign it as well as others when I hopefully meet them. That will mean I'll probably buy an extra autograph from Gareth. :D

Hi ya!

Photo shoot prices will be the same as the autograph price! :P

Mark :o

Hi ya!

Photo shoot prices will be the same as the autograph price! :o

Mark :wub:

Wow, well that is even more generous then. I was really expecting them to be more expensive than that, thanks so much. Now it's just to find out who will actually be doing photoshoots. *prays that Rik and Katy will be doing them*. :D:P

Edited by Doctor Who

:D I budgeted £20 for Gareth's auto and £20 for a photo, I now have more money than I thought! Yippee!! Thanks SM/ME! I think I might be able to afford a photo with Liz May Brice now :P

All I need to know now is James Marsters and I'm all set!

Why is the James Marsters auto price tbc? Isn't it £20?

£20 was what he was charging Collectormania, that's what everyone was going by. We didn't have a confirmed price so far.

Collectormania and Hallowhedon.

Oh and I would have assumed Gareth would be £15 seeing as he's most senior cast member there :headscratch:

£20 was what he was charging Collectormania, that's what everyone was going by. We didn't have a confirmed price so far.

Oh and I would have assumed Gareth would be £15 seeing as he's most senior cast member there :headscratch:

Shhhh! £10 is better!

Shhhh! £10 is better!

*makes noise* I is not getting extra auto, I is seeing him on Tuesday before legging it to see the one and only lovely David.

Ah, I've just seen that now. That's not bad though, he is a big star and has been in loads of tv programmes and movies. I'll definitely be getting a photoshoot with him and autograph from him, I can't wait. :PB)

Edited by Doctor Who

Looks like I'll only be getting a photo with James then.

Same here which is a shame cos i would have liked his autograph too "/ I just dont have enough money! :thumbup:

Me neither!!

Then again, I'm not toooooo worried about that as I got his autograph years ago, but I know there are people out there who haven't.