Dinner with James Marsters

showmasters

The bidding at ET for the dinner got heated lol

Cus I'd told a friend of mine the max i'd go is 150 but then changed my mind and i was shouting at her to tell her, but by then she was planning to go with someone else!

So I just outbid them haha. :blush:

was funny though

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a couple of really serious James fans there, so unless you are prepared to bid until your eyes bleed, forget it. i mean it, guys; one lady said 'whatever it takes'... You can expect some truly amazing money. :blink:

i'm sad it won't be me; i don't have much to spare on a good day, never mind here - £20, James?? :D

see not got anything near the money I expect it will reach so hoping offering my soul to SM/ME might put me in the running......... it appears I was wrong :P

worth a try I guess though :blush:

:D

Just saw your avatar: Amazing, haha!!!!

Does anyone know what time is the auction??

The auctions are usually held after the last panel on Saturday. If the day goes about the same as in other events I've attended I would guess the auction starts around six pm. This is, however, just a guess.

it went for a cool £1000! Hope she had fun! It was dinner in his hotel room haha i'm sure that upped the bidding!

I am sure she had fun, I dont really want to speak on her behalf though! But what she did for me, was just the bestest thing in the world ever :), I managed to speak to JM, over the phone for a few minutes, even have a cool voicemail message too :).

:thumbup::D:D

it went for a cool £1000! Hope she had fun! It was dinner in his hotel room haha i'm sure that upped the bidding!

I am sure she had fun, I dont really want to speak on her behalf though! But what she did for me, was just the bestest thing in the world ever :), I managed to speak to JM, over the phone for a few minutes, even have a cool voicemail message too :).

:D:D:clap:

Ahh yess she was telling me about that. That sounded so cool what he did for her i was grinning when she was telling me the story lol. She sounded like she had fun and for a cool £900 it was obviously worth it for her so good on her :D