Schedule

accioscar

Am I just being really thick and missing it, or has the schedule not been posted yet?

It's usually up by now, right? At least I'm sure it was for The Hub 2...

What do you think this means? Last minute guest(s), perhaps?

Either that or they're panicking about fitting everyone in :D

I don't envy them, I'll say that much!

• Showmasters Admin

TooTall said in a thread about another event that he's been ill all week... I'm guessing this could be delaying it a little too.

Nope, I'm not the delay :D

We're waiting on something, the schedule's pretty much done, as soon as this one last thing is confirmed I'll get it finished and up on the forum.

Sorry it's just been one of those things that's been out of our hands.

Edited by Too Tall

TooTall said in a thread about another event that he's been ill all week... I'm guessing this could be delaying it a little too.

Nope, I'm not the delay :P

We're waiting on something, the schedule's pretty much done, as soon as this one last thing is confirmed I'll get it finished and up on the forum.

YAY! Thanks, TooTall! :D

No need to apologise, we're just all really eager and excited and bouncing around!

Or maybe it's just me that's bouncing...

No need to apologise, we're just all really eager and excited and bouncing around!

Or maybe it's just me that's bouncing...

Not just you at all, I can't stop looking at the board despite having other things to do.. like pack! xD

And I thought earlier that those who post on the board can now say to each other .. see you tomorrow!

So I will see you tomorrow, hopefully :)

Ah I was wondering why there wasn't anything yet. Thanks!

• Moderators

Nope, I'm not the delay :WINCE:

Okie dokie. If being ill HAD been part of the delay it would have been totally understandable... I wouldn't want to be attempting the crazy sudoku-puzzle of the schedule even feeling fine, let alone if I was ill.

Hopefully whoever it is that needs to be confirming whatever it is for you gets back to you soon :)

I'm checking the boards at work to give myself a break because I'm about to scream about people not confirming things when I gave them LOTS of time, so don't worry TooTall I completely sympathise with you.

I swear sometimes I feel like taking the industry I work with and :blink: How hard is it to return a phone call and tell me 'yes we're doing exactly the same as last year, go ahead?'

I swear sometimes I feel like taking the industry I work with and :( How hard is it to return a phone call and tell me 'yes we're doing exactly the same as last year, go ahead?'

Lol, you aren't the person who's been on the phone to me every 5 minutes today demanding to know where our artwork is are you?? I do feel guilty - I must have driven that poor person up the wall!

I'm bouncing around waiting for the schedule but part of me kind of wants it to be a surprise!!

Nope, I'm not the delay :P

Thanks for the update Too Tall, that sounds a pretty good reason why for me. By the way, I hope you're feeling better now. Oh and by the way, I really hope there's photoshoots with Rik and Katy incase you didn't already know. :(:no:

Edited by Doctor Who

I swear sometimes I feel like taking the industry I work with and :( How hard is it to return a phone call and tell me 'yes we're doing exactly the same as last year, go ahead?'

Lol, you aren't the person who's been on the phone to me every 5 minutes today demanding to know where our artwork is are you?? I do feel guilty - I must have driven that poor person up the wall!

I'm bouncing around waiting for the schedule but part of me kind of wants it to be a surprise!!

Nope - I'm the person who is on the phone trying to get people to tell me the details of events for a calendar we put out every year. We started asking for details in August and still about 20 events haven't got back to us!! Some of these events are in January - I'm worried that they seemingly don't even have DATES yet!!