Jackson Rathbone for ET3

Mandelina

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME ME ME... He is just beyond words *sigh*

Like it would make my crappy year turn into a great year if he was going to be there...

jackson just HAS to be there! he's just gotta!!!

coz if ever anyone was ever due some good karma it would be u donna! and that good karma will come jackson shaped! wearing BOOTS!!! :D

hi btw :D

Like it would make my crappy year turn into a great year if he was going to be there...

coz if ever anyone was ever due some good karma it would be u donna! and that good karma will come jackson shaped! wearing BOOTS!!! :D

HAHA and don't forget the "ma'am" or "darlin'" :P

Beccckkky! HI -_-

Beccckkky! HI :P

HI! -_-

if he is there, (and i do have everything crossed for donna, i really do) then i will do ANYTHING for him to call donna darlin! **ANYTHING** o_O

Beccckkky! HI :P

HI! -_-

if he is there, (and i do have everything crossed for donna, i really do) then i will do ANYTHING for him to call donna darlin! **ANYTHING** o_O

HAHA i already thought the same thing :P

like slip him a £50 note or summat :P

she would probably collapse into hysterical satisfaction if that happened! lol

coz if ever anyone was ever due some good karma it would be u donna! and that good karma will come jackson shaped! wearing BOOTS!!! :(

hi btw :dance:

HAHA and don't forget the "ma'am" or "darlin'" :D

Beccckkky! HI :dance:

HI! :dance:

HAHA i already thought the same thing :P

like slip him a £50 note or summat :P

she would probably collapse into hysterical satisfaction if that happened! lol

and i'll be there with the camera! :P

and i'll be there with the camera! :dance:

HAHAHAHA such nice friends aren't we :dance: :dance:

BECKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... my homegirl and roomie :(

I wondered why my ears were burning.... :D

You girls rock my socks you know that right?!?!

And 'darlin' and the boots' you're trying to kill me between ya *THUD*

and i'll be there with the camera! :dance:

HAHAHAHA such nice friends aren't we :D:dance:

I wondered why my ears were burning.... :P

haha i'm glad we rock your socks :dance:

even if we are planning on killing you in the best possible way :P (not literal!)

and i'll be there with the camera! :D

HAHAHAHA such nice friends aren't we :P:dance:

BECKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... my homegirl and roomie :dance:

even if we are planning on killing you in the best possible way :P (not literal!)

:( i dont know what u mean donna...i really dont...

and i'll be there with the camera! :D

HAHAHAHA such nice friends aren't we :P:dance:

You two are gonna be the death of me and I'll love you both forever!

Although he better he strong cos if I had to dance with him... he'd be holding me up :dance:

To be perfectly honest, my main reason for buying tickets to the ET cons is for Jackson. I have to buy a ticket for the next and the next because I know I would be heartbroken if he got anounced and I didn't have a ticket - so....SM....you have me right where you want me, don't you?!

Meeting other wonderful guests along the way is a bonus, but....heck, it's all about Jackson :P Alice and Jasper have always been my favourite Twilight couple and I have admired Jackson from when he was in Beautiful People (why on earth Sophie would want Gideon when she could have Nicky was beyond me - but then they broke up...and he left...and I cried!)

Erm....anyways...I have heard via the 100 Monkeys website that they are planning some European dates next year, so...he could be in the area?!

And look at it this way SM - you'd make a fortune out of me because I would be purchasing many extra autographs and photo tickets simply so I have an excuse to go hug him and speak to him and drool over him and gaze stupidly at him and...yeah, you get the idea!! :(

xC

To be perfectly honest, my main reason for buying tickets to the ET cons is for Jackson. I have to buy a ticket for the next and the next because I know I would be heartbroken if he got anounced and I didn't have a ticket - so....SM....you have me right where you want me, don't you?!

Meeting other wonderful guests along the way is a bonus, but....heck, it's all about Jackson :wub: Alice and Jasper have always been my favourite Twilight couple and I have admired Jackson from when he was in Beautiful People (why on earth Sophie would want Gideon when she could have Nicky was beyond me - but then they broke up...and he left...and I cried!)

Erm....anyways...I have heard via the 100 Monkeys website that they are planning some European dates next year, so...he could be in the area?!

And look at it this way SM - you'd make a fortune out of me because I would be purchasing many extra autographs and photo tickets simply so I have an excuse to go hug him and speak to him and drool over him and gaze stupidly at him and...yeah, you get the idea!! :WAVE:

xC

I agree with everything here :blush: Thank you for saying what I was too lazy to say.

I seriously would just collapse in a heap on the floor and make squeaky sounds and maybe almost die if he went. It would make my life. I would be the happiest girl on the planet I love him ;)

ha god if he does come it is a good job im going with you to catchyou before you hit the floor!

I seriously would just collapse in a heap on the floor and make squeaky sounds and maybe almost die if he went. It would make my life. I would be the happiest girl on the planet I love him ;)

ha god if he does come it is a good job im going with you to catchyou before you hit the floor!

Haha, I'll do the same with Mikaela.

I seriously would just collapse in a heap on the floor and make squeaky sounds and maybe almost die if he went. It would make my life. I would be the happiest girl on the planet I love him :poki:

Haha, I'll do the same with Mikaela.

haha yehh we will just be stood there like....come on guys get up

Haha :D Well I wouldn't actually collapse :D Maybe just get light headed :P I can control myself you know!!

My god why am I up this early? Went to bed at three (Amanda last night was so funny btw) and woke up at half 8. man I'm crazy :D

yehh whatever! i can imagine it now.....you stood there in a world of your own! and i will be stood there like POPPYY WAKE UPP!