Are we coming to the end of announcements yet.

I think the standard reply is, there is never an end to the announcements.

Guests can be announced right up to the day before. In the past, some of the best guests (ie Christopher Lloyd), were announced only a week or so before LFCC 08 (if I remember correctly).

Yep, there could be loads more guests to come or none left. Either way, I think it's one of the best line-ups I've seen in a while so more guests can only make it better. I would have thought with a month and a half left to go we would see a few more guests yet personally.

Edited by Charmer

In theory, there is no end to announcements, I know that.

But with this already very tight schedule for photoshoots and talks, is there really room left for more guests?

I want to have more guests, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure that it's really possible..... Am I wrong?

i agree with u guys this is an awesome line up for me personally and the best ive ever seen,more guests would be great but lets be honest can we afford to have more guests? my budget ive spent already is already 150 just on autos plus another 42 for photos and entrance and thats before ive even got to the stalls!!lol this events line up is awesome and i for one am gonna take full advantage of it while i can thanks sm!!

• Moderators

I don't reckon we'll get many (if any) more guests doing photoshoots, possibly one or two more doing talks (or being added to existing talks), but I see no reason why they won't (if they can and want to) add more guests doing signings.

(My heart says 'yes, please, more guests!', even if my bank balance says 'noooo, please no more!')

Edited by etmuse

There's still the big surprise guest to come that we were told was going to be anounced a month or so ago? It would be nice if showmasters updated us on this news. I presume they cancelled?

Still hoping for more Nightmare on Elm Street or Hellraiser guests!

They said they wouldn't be specifically identfying the "great" (as opposed to "big") guest, and they have announced at least half a dozen people since then - it could be any one of them (or not).

God do people not read ? It was only three posts ago ffs !!