the person above

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the person above had had loads of their posts removed :lol:

Clive - That's because they have no knowledge of the horn. You see they've never had the horn, they are hornless. They probably get excited over opening a packet of figs and then its all over.

Derek - I like the horn, it makes me feel all light headed

Clive - No thats the excessive amounts of alcohol that you've been dumping down your stubby little neck

Derek - Alcohol gives me the horn

Clive - Really? Well it gives me the droops.

I have images of the person above about to bite someone and then breaking down in tears saying 'I just can't go through with it. I'm not a bad person really, its not my fault I was made this way. Someone gimme a hug, pleeeeaaase' lol

the person above has just reminded me of an early morning promise i intend to keep! back when ive kept it fully!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok cool, dunno how much longer i will be on line though, but i will try and get on later on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you get it done alright, its quite straight forward, even i managed it, just about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so far as i can tell this person is loverly :unsure: well they're always nice to me.....plus they wished me good luck with my results on a day when i think my own brothers have forgotten i'll be getting them!! :( (thank you by the way :D ) not a bad word to say about them!

anyways...thats enough being nice for today hehe :D