Reg desk on Friday

hobbitfanatic

Id be gutted if i couldnt get there until that late :D

Me too! Which is why I'm taking the day off uni, missing a presentation, and getting an obscenely early train. Otherwise I wouldn't have finished until 5, be ready until 6, and then get a two and a half hour train :|

Really Really Really would appreciate some indication of time for the Gold Reception, trying to sort out travel arrangements and theirs a fine line between 7pm and 7:30pm i.e. one means I do a marathon sprint the other not quite so much :)

Any ideas?

Reg desk will be open until around 9pm.

If you arrive after this and want to come to the party, just bring you reg letter with you. You'll then need to register on Saturday morning.

Are we talking around 9am regestration on sat monring? Sorry, im sure youve been asked this before.

Id be gutted if i couldnt get there until that late :P

Me too! Which is why I'm taking the day off uni, missing a presentation, and getting an obscenely early train. Otherwise I wouldn't have finished until 5, be ready until 6, and then get a two and a half hour train :|

Unfortanly I could only get 2 hours off work I had to beg for that as well.

• Showmasters Admin

Really Really Really would appreciate some indication of time for the Gold Reception, trying to sort out travel arrangements and theirs a fine line between 7pm and 7:30pm i.e. one means I do a marathon sprint the other not quite so much :)

Any ideas?

Friday.

Reg desk - 2pm - 9pm

Opening Ceremony - 7pm - 7:30pm

Gold Pass Drinks - 7:30pm - 8:30pm

Party - 8:30pm - Late

Reg desk will be open until around 9pm.

If you arrive after this and want to come to the party, just bring you reg letter with you. You'll then need to register on Saturday morning.

Are we talking around 9am regestration on sat monring? Sorry, im sure youve been asked this before.

Reg desk will open at 8am on Saturday.

All this will be on the full schedule that will be up soon.

Any ideas?

Friday.

Reg desk - 2pm - 9pm

Opening Ceremony - 7pm - 7:30pm

Gold Pass Drinks - 7:30pm - 8:30pm

Party - 8:30pm - Late

All this will be on the full schedule that will be up soon.

Thanking you muchly :)

Is that mean it is a marathon sprint? I'm so glad I decided to come home to brum prior to et as I really couldn't stand like a 7 hour train.

What i find bizzare is that a single ticket from edinburgh to brum is like £15 to nottingahm it's £45ish ...