Gold Tickets?

Hattiefang

If you want a meet and great with them at the drinks reception along with good seats to the talks i say go for it. yes the guests did get crowded but there has been rules posted about this now so it should be less of a crowd. im not really sure if gold get goodies bags or what not but they have at other massive events. i say if you want to spend extra money go for it! its a great oppurtunity!

Edited by freakie_frenchi

If you want a meet and great with them at the drinks reception and a group photoshoot (i think theres one!) along with good seats to the talks i say go for it. yes the guests did get crowded but there has been rules posted about this now so it should be less of a crowd. im not really sure if gold get goodies bags or what not but they have at other massive events. i say if you want to spend extra money go for it! its a great oppurtunity!

I think you will find the group photoshoot has not been included for a long time

If you want a meet and great with them at the drinks reception and a group photoshoot (i think theres one!) along with good seats to the talks i say go for it. yes the guests did get crowded but there has been rules posted about this now so it should be less of a crowd. im not really sure if gold get goodies bags or what not but they have at other massive events. i say if you want to spend extra money go for it! its a great oppurtunity!

I think you will find the group photoshoot has not been included for a long time

What? But there was group shot at the proms... wasnt there? I have 2, lol!

The proms was a smaller event :) I'm pretty sure these bigger ones no longer include a group shot (with an attendee), I think they just give Gold pass holders a group photo of the guests thats taken at the event, but its the same photo for everyone :)

What? But there was group shot at the proms... wasnt there? I have 2, lol!

The proms were an exception. Originally there was only the group shoot to happen at the prom due to time concerns. The single shoots were only added as a choice shortly before the event.

• Showmasters Admin

It was removed from events this year. Any that started being sold this year, have not had them included.

We only have one left, that being HalloWhedon as that started to be sold before the change was made.

At ET1 the drink reception was great =) If you see that you can't speak with a guest because of too much people around him/her, just ask a staff member and they introduce you to the guest so that you can talk with him. And for the talks I was always at the first or second "line" ( I don't know the english word )

I was gold at ET1 and hardly got to see the guests at the drinks reception I kinda stood near each and listened into their convos with other people then when I'd seen them all I stood and glugged the free wine :D

You get free wine?! Deffo getting gold next time then >.<