we are looking for a group of people to help with stage dressing

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are looking for people to make up a group to help with stage dressing and prop building , arty people to help make the sets and dress the conventions

we want to build key pieces to dress the stage

like styrene tombstones , cut out and painted trees , back drops etc

if you have worked at a theatre or have good art skills then please get in contact with us asap as we would love to take our events to the next level and we need to put a team together to do this

so if you or your friends can help, get in touch with Gemma at info@showmastersonline. Please make sure the topic title is clearly marked for Gemma referencing the set dressing.

we look forward to hearing from you

jason :D

Ahhh I really would love to go but it's the whole travelling by trains and work and money and stuff that's the problem. Meh sucks that I can't drive! Would be amazing to help out! If there was some way that I could do it then I def would!

• Showmasters Admin

maybe that can be done were we all group up to build the sets so lets see if we can get something going and create a team first and then see wares best to do this

let me know if any of you have done any of this before and what it was

jason

Ahhh I really would love to go but it's the whole travelling by trains and work and money and stuff that's the problem. Meh sucks that I can't drive! Would be amazing to help out! If there was some way that I could do it then I def would!

I work in a theatre :) and I do the set and props for the Youth theatre i teach at :)

I work in a theatre :) and I do the set and props for the Youth theatre i teach at :)

I helped out with the props too!!! I'm the one with the crazy ideas that turned out pretty good!!!

I'll be willing to help with Shelley!! =oD

im studying performing arts and one of our subject is production arts. its fab! you can get really stuck in it! although i dont really have much experience other then making a few things for the college productions! lol... i dont think id be a help