Anyone Coming Dressed As A Character?

dollyrocker

Hello X I came to the last convention in Feb dressed as Alice! I've never dressed up before and it was so much fun I'm doing it again! Had bit of trouble getting a baseball outfit together and love dressing up as Alice so I've just decided that's what I'm doing on Friday night! Just thought it would be really cool to see how many other characters we could get to come out the first night!! I remember coming face to face with "Jane" last year whilst dressed as Alice...which was quite freaky! But in a good way! Would be amazing if other bods do the same! Hope to see you as your alter ego! I'll be the one who looks like Alice! LOL!

HUGE hugs! Elizabeth X!

I know! It's so annoying! She said if it doesn't turn up then I'm to get in touch with customs but I've no idea how to do that! I reckon it's bloody Royal Mail! My friend posted my birthday card last week and it's still not here!

Grrr! Yeah it could be, I have only started to get things through the post in the last couple of days and I had ordered most of them a couple of weeks ago, they were all from the UK too. I hope their isn't another strike!

My bf works at Royal Mail, we have SO many arguments cus I think strikes are terrible, and there's been loads of walk outs and stuff so this might explain it.

So selfish :YAHOO:

I'm going as Victoria!

woooo

ooh have you got contacts? i'm debating on going as victoria but it's probably a bit too late to order them online specially with the strikes and stuff =[

Yeah I've got bright red ones! I brought everything for the proms- but didnt wear it, sooo i'm wearing it all at ET2 :D haha

New Costume!!! Carlisle @ Bella's Birthday Party will debut on Sunday of ET2 :) hopefully some of my 'children' will be around for photographs!!

OMG cant wait to see this outfit i will hopefully be doing the rosalie from i think the new moon promo pictures. Just the black dress and a grey long cardi with my rosalie necklace and some killer shoes ;) Well here is a picture of what i am going for so i will see you on sunday cos i am useless at explaining :poki:

newmoonset15.jpg

Just gotta dye my dress black and get the cardi :poki:

I still have no wig! Its getting very silly, its been almost 3 weeks now grr.

Awww no! Was the wig coming from abroad? Meh well my bella top STILL not here! Grrrrrr!! Maybeeee it'll be here in time for ET3! Lol!