Could be a New Moon fan event?

animationmilo

I agree there wont be anything here for us now. No way in this world would Rob or Kristen come here.

Seems ironic he doesnt like the attention yet will promote it over the pond where they are all crazy and nearly got him ran over. But yet as guests from SM have confirmed we are a lot more civilised and realise what personal space is!! :P

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree there wont be anything here for us now. No way in this world would Rob or Kristen come here.

Actually, Rob and Kristen are confirmed for the fan event here on the 11th, along with Taylor and Chris Weitz. It's at Battersea Park and will have live performances from 3 bands from the New Moon soundtrack. No word on how to get tickets other than a facebook competition. Also no word on whether there will be a red carpet type appearance for arrivals, or whether only those inside will get to see the guests.

Edited by timpe

yeah me too, I have checked E1 entertainment every day for 6 weeks and they have said nothing at all bought battersea park.

I have telephoned Battersea Park.....

event team are calling me back please watch this space x

Well from the impression I got on the phone from a member of the filming department she knew nothing about it.

I said well its been mentioned on FB and on a forum and I would hate fans to pay travel expenses to get to see an empty Battersea Park.

She said she fully agreed and understood and would get get events to call me back. Still waiting but I am sure I'm not exactly priority.

Very much doubt park employers would want thousnds of Team Edwards and Jacobs turning up as much as we wouldnt want to be sent on a wild goose chase.

There is a fan event in Madrid on the 12th which sounds like it will be similar to what's been rumoured for the London one, so I think this could well be legit. It may be that the details aren't confirmed with the venue yet, or that the venue has been told not to give details out yet - that happens a lot. For the Madrid one, Chris Weitz, Taylor, Rob and Kristen are in attendance and tickets are free and being given out on the morning of the event. There are 200 VIP tickets which will be handed out to the first people in the quene - these will get them into an area closer to the stars. There will be a preview of the movie shown and a Q&A session, but the film itself will not be shown.

Edited by timpe

Right I have had a voice message from the Events Manager, I have returned the call and left her a message, hahaha. BUT from what I could hear of her message the event is NOT in the Park.

I will obviously fill you in with more info as soon as I get it xx. :huh:

Right I have had a voice message from the Events Manager, I have returned the call and left her a message, hahaha. BUT from what I could hear of her message the event is NOT in the Park.

I will obviously fill you in with more info as soon as I get it xx. :huh:

The Dark Knight premiere was at Battersea Power Station - maybe it's going to be there?

Has anyone tried calling E1 Entertainment, as they're who will be arranging anything promotional for the movie.

Right I have finally talked to the manager, and its NOT in Battersea Park, she is going to contact E1 and find out and get back to me either via the forum or on my mobile. The lady was very nice and very helpful and may pop up on here to let you all know herself.

I have contacted E1 but they havent returned my call or my email.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Edited by nicola

There is a fan event in Madrid on the 12th which sounds like it will be similar to what's been rumoured for the London one, so I think this could well be legit. It may be that the details aren't confirmed with the venue yet, or that the venue has been told not to give details out yet - that happens a lot. For the Madrid one, Chris Weitz, Taylor, Rob and Kristen are in attendance and tickets are free and being given out on the morning of the event. There are 200 VIP tickets which will be handed out to the first people in the quene - these will get them into an area closer to the stars. There will be a preview of the movie shown and a Q&A session, but the film itself will not be shown.

Wow id be camping out all night! lol

Wow id be camping out all night! lol

Yeah I know me too, was even taking my son!!!

But I have confirmed with Events Manager and it is not at Battersea Park so dont be getting the tent and space heater and picking which spot to camp there just yet. ;)

As for joining groups, is it just the admin who would get the ticket and the info or is it everyone? I've joined the groups already. Was just wondering, not tantruming. :(

As for joining groups, is it just the admin who would get the ticket and the info or is it everyone? I've joined the groups already. Was just wondering, not tantruming. :D

The admin would get a pair of tickets but not the other members of the group.

As for joining groups, is it just the admin who would get the ticket and the info or is it everyone? I've joined the groups already. Was just wondering, not tantruming. :D

The admin would get a pair of tickets but not the other members of the group.

But the information on Live says that by creating a group you are promoting vouchers, is that vouchers for group members to maybe buy tickets to the event???

But the information on Live says that by creating a group you are promoting vouchers, is that vouchers for group members to maybe buy tickets to the event???

I have no idea. I don't think it will be a paying event though, if the details about Madrid are correct.

Doesnt that seem a little unfair to the people who are helping the admins get the vouchers. Plus wouldnt there be thousands doing the same thing.

Madrid is doing their event differently to the one in USA. We still have no idea what is happening here. So maybe hold fire on building your hopes up.

Madrid is doing their event differently to the one in USA. We still have no idea what is happening here. So maybe hold fire on building your hopes up.

Is there a US fan event? I haven't seen one advertised. There is a charity advance screening and the premiere, but I've not seen anything about a fan event. The reason I mentioned the Madrid event as a possible model is that it was advertised as a "Fan Event" which is how E1 described the London happening.

If anything does come off, I won't be attending anyway, but I do feel for those of you who are waiting to make arrangements to go.

I would still guess at Battersea Power Station as a more likely venue than the park, particularly as there is an Act of Remembrance ceremony at the park on the 11th. Sure it's a big park, but considering people will be queuing all day for New Moon event and likely making quite a bit of noise, I would have thought it was a bit insensitive to have them there the same day as an event to rememeber the war dead.

Is there a US fan event? I haven't seen one advertised. There is a charity advance screening and the premiere, but I've not seen anything about a fan event. The reason I mentioned the Madrid event as a possible model is that it was advertised as a "Fan Event" which is how E1 described the London happening.

If anything does come off, I won't be attending anyway, but I do feel for those of you who are waiting to make arrangements to go.

I would still guess at Battersea Power Station as a more likely venue than the park, particularly as there is an Act of Remembrance ceremony at the park on the 11th. Sure it's a big park, but considering people will be queuing all day for New Moon event and likely making quite a bit of noise, I would have thought it was a bit insensitive to have them there the same day as an event to rememeber the war dead.

Yes I know the Events Manager mentioned the rememberance event and asked me if I would like to attend. I very politely declined but am very proud of those servicemen and women who we have lost :angel: .

It is a fan event in the US. They asked fans to put their names in a draw and first 200 or whatever pulled out got a ticket. Its only for one person but they have to pay $50 on entry too.

I can see the comparison though :D , just seems very unfair to have no information at all for us.