now that John Barrowman isn't coming...

lizzy88

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Alan Dale? He's been in loads and loads of programmes and films, covers lots of fandoms plus he's in the UK at the moment. My top two, I think, are; Naoko Mori and Freema Agyeman. Eve and Burn would be up there too but I've heard that they won't be able to make this event, hopefully a fourth Hub if there's one. :blink:

Edited by Doctor Who

Just thought I'd stick my head in and say that Burn has told us he isn't working on anything for a while (I think he said till next year), but he's having time off with his family right now. So it'll depend on if he has anything special planned for the fam that weekend, rather than work! We'll have to wait and see . . .

Just thought I'd stick my head in and say that Burn has told us he isn't working on anything for a while (I think he said till next year), but he's having time off with his family right now. So it'll depend on if he has anything special planned for the fam that weekend, rather than work! We'll have to wait and see . . .

Thanks for that information, it would be great if Burn was announced for this event, I'd love to meet him. It would be even better if both Burn and Naoko were announced so we could have a Tosh and Owen reunion but I'm not completely sure if that'd cost too much lol. If either Burn or Naoko wanted to come to the event, that'd be great. :WINCE::lol:

Edited by Doctor Who