Oh my lord! I am now attending, TOO!

foundmyedward

I just got word from Hannah that I have the go ahead for the ET2 ticket!!!!! I'm so so so happy! Cannot wait to see you all again :)

I'll be staying with Rhi in the Grand :P

Ok question time...

1. What is the best airport to fly to, Luton or Brum?? Or another one I dont know of?

2. Can anyone recommend a good site for ordering baseball gear and masquerade stuff??

THANKS AND SEE YOU THERE!!

Baseball and masquerade stuff in Ebay, depends the country of the things the shipping is very fast

About Luton or Brum, I fly to Luton and later take a National Express coach..1 h 20 min..but i don't know anything about Brum

I was thinking Luton alright, thank u very much :)

*off to ebay*

Woo hoo Jo! Roomies! ;)

I just ordered a simple white and navy fruit of the loom baseball tshirt from ebay.

Plus a baseball

navy hat

Cullen wristband.

Don't know about a baseball bat?

Am considering the contact lenses from www.contactlenses.co.uk courtesy of Sam :D

Masquerade mask from here

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Pettifers-Gi...y__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Making my flapper outfit. Got a dress/trousers combo that I am hacking apart and altering.

Rachel Lee where is your loyality to your fellow scouser well half scouser lol :D

*double grumbles* ;)

I'm sorry! ):

It was a split second thing, my friend was gonna ask someone who doesn't appreciate Twilight as much as us, and then Jo posted on Twitter about wanting to go, so I put her in touch.

Don't make me feel guiltyyyyy!

I need a bat but what is everyone else using the spongey ones? Doubt we will be able to take proper bats for safety reasons lol

I want contacts as well but i want gold ones for the baseball and red ones for the masquerade ball ;)

Sam said to use the honey freshlook ones from www.contactlenses.co.uk

They do have red ones, but it works out about £30, and that will be the second day of wearing contacts, and I have never worn them before, so don't even know if I can, so not sure about spending £50 altogether on contacts for that reason :D

Rachel Lee where is your loyality to your fellow scouser well half scouser lol :D

*double grumbles* :YAHOO:

I'm sorry! ):

It was a split second thing, my friend was gonna ask someone who doesn't appreciate Twilight as much as us, and then Jo posted on Twitter about wanting to go, so I put her in touch.

haha sorry :D I was only kidding really just making you all feel bad for going without me :D I'll get bored soon i promise :D

I'm sorry! ):

haha sorry :D I was only kidding really just making you all feel bad for going without me :D I'll get bored soon i promise :D

It's not gonna be anywhere near as good as ET3 though, let's be honest!

:D

I'm sorry! ):

haha sorry :D I was only kidding really just making you all feel bad for going without me :D I'll get bored soon i promise :D :D

It's not gonna be anywhere near as good as ET3 though, let's be honest!

Ssh! Don't say that! I have wanted to come to this since sometime in March!

I need a bat but what is everyone else using the spongey ones? Doubt we will be able to take proper bats for safety reasons lol

I want contacts as well but i want gold ones for the baseball and red ones for the masquerade ball :YAHOO:

They do have red ones, but it works out about £30, and that will be the second day of wearing contacts, and I have never worn them before, so don't even know if I can, so not sure about spending £50 altogether on contacts for that reason :D

I have the honey ones!! Theyre fab :)

Oh btw Rhi I have to go home on Sunday evening (again :D) for work so wont be staying in the hotel that night, just friday and saturday. Is that ok?

Ordered a (slutty looking eeeekkk) baseball outfit on ebay which has socks, hat, dress, gloves and an inflatable bat!! Woohooo!

Off to try and find a mask now

*double grumbles* :D

*cowers in the corner* :D

Ordered a (slutty looking eeeekkk) baseball outfit on ebay which has socks, hat, dress, gloves and an inflatable bat!! Woohooo!

You dirty minx you :D:D

Dont be daft haha :D

I want contacts as well but i want gold ones for the baseball and red ones for the masquerade ball :YAHOO:

I have the honey ones!! Theyre fab :)

Oh btw Rhi I have to go home on Sunday evening (again :D) for work so wont be staying in the hotel that night, just friday and saturday. Is that ok?

Off to try and find a mask now

*double grumbles* :D

Course, no problem. I just wanted to drive home during the day time on Monday, or catch the train back, either way, I would have missed all the sunday evening otherwise.

Outfit sounds daring! I am guessing the guests will love it! :D