Oh my lord! I am now attending, TOO!

foundmyedward

Course, no problem. I just wanted to drive home during the day time on Monday, or catch the train back, either way, I would have missed all the sunday evening otherwise.

Outfit sounds daring! I am guessing the guests will love it! :YAHOO:

Oh I'll be wearing a pair of tights or leggings to hide my shame, haha.

The train timetable for sunday is really effed up.. I have to leave at like 430 or else 9pm or something which means I miss my flight :D

Have to check the trains.

Thats a pain!

I was going to catch the train, but the last one was 7:30pm on the Sunday and I wanted to stay too. So I decided that if I want to go to the party, I have to stay and either drive or train it the day after. Don't know who is staying now though :thumbup:

Think I'll start a thread to see.

Don't really want to drive back after the Sunday party though, 3 hours is 3 hours, and all on your tod would not be much fun. It is the going in the services at 1am which might not be a good idea! :unsure:

Thats a pain!

I was going to catch the train, but the last one was 7:30pm on the Sunday and I wanted to stay too. So I decided that if I want to go to the party, I have to stay and either drive or train it the day after. Don't know who is staying now though :thumbup:

Don't really want to drive back after the Sunday party though, 3 hours is 3 hours, and all on your tod would not be much fun. It is the going in the services at 1am which might not be a good idea! :unsure:

Lol oh dear, just stay and enjoy Sunday and drive back at ur leisure on Monday. I wish I could stay on sunday, silly job!

Thats a pain!

Lol oh dear, just stay and enjoy Sunday and drive back at ur leisure on Monday. I wish I could stay on sunday, silly job!

It's a shame you can't take it off on such short notice ):

Rachel Lee where is your loyality to your fellow scouser well half scouser lol :D

*double grumbles* :WINCE:

I'm sorry! ):

It was a split second thing, my friend was gonna ask someone who doesn't appreciate Twilight as much as us, and then Jo posted on Twitter about wanting to go, so I put her in touch.

Don't make me feel guiltyyyyy!

Thank God you did put us in touch! or else I would have been stuck all weekend with 'she who must not be named' who not only hasn't read the books or watched the film, but replied to my offer with "Is that the one about vegetarian vampires? 'cause I don't get it" :clap::WAVE: lucky for her she said it over the phone or I might have killed her :D

Thank God you did put us in touch! or else I would have been stuck all weekend with 'she who must not be named' who not only hasn't read the books or watched the film, but replied to my offer with "Is that the one about vegetarian vampires? 'cause I don't get it" :D:clap: lucky for her she said it over the phone or I might have killed her :jason:

Haha that's Hannah I take it?? :WAVE:

Thank God you did put us in touch! or else I would have been stuck all weekend with 'she who must not be named' who not only hasn't read the books or watched the film, but replied to my offer with "Is that the one about vegetarian vampires? 'cause I don't get it" :D:clap: lucky for her she said it over the phone or I might have killed her :jason:

Haha that's Hannah I take it?? :WAVE:

:D yup! :WINCE:

:D So glad you and Rhi are coming to ET2 it's going to be great and hopefully chat to you a lot more than I did at the prom ;)

ET2 is a lot bigger with 800 people but we will have 5 if not 6 (fingers crossed) awesome guests to oggle over :D and 3 parties this time, so we'll have a great time and hopefully much better items for sale in the merchandise room :wub:

I'll also bring some bubbly again and also some snacks to eat during the day as it can get quite hectic and you can forget to eat ;)

:D So glad you and Rhi are coming to ET2 it's going to be great and hopefully chat to you a lot more than I did at the prom :blink:

ET2 is a lot bigger with 800 people but we will have 5 if not 6 (fingers crossed) awesome guests to oggle over ;) and 3 parties this time, so we'll have a great time and hopefully much better items for sale in the merchandise room ;)

I'll also bring some bubbly again and also some snacks to eat during the day as it can get quite hectic and you can forget to eat ;)

I NEVER forget to eat haha! Cant wait to see u again Debs :)