Cosplay

Jemma

Twilight Mum are you thinking of the grey thing she wears in Volterra? going to look now. XD

Edit: Stalked around their website and don't see anything that looks quite right. I'm so fussy though.

Yes when I went and had a look it wasn't quite what I was looking for oh well happy hunting.

Oh Yes, Eric will be there. NAd he's bringing his son, Jeffrey, son of Eric!!

;) good old Eric it'll be nice to meet Jeffrey lol!!!!!!!

The contacts in New Moon are a lot better than Twilight - thought Alice looked stunning - infact they all looked more like vampire's this time and there make-up was a lot better and more realistic.

Still think I'll do Volturi Wife for ET3 need to get some good red contacts and my cloak from a shop off Ebay.

Edited by Twilightmum49

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish I was a skinnie lol =[ I'd really like to do like birthday bella but as a vampire -_- haha or like the scene where they're running through the woods =[ with the floaty blue dress (though bella should've had red eyes <_<)

Edited by Crépuscule

Man I wish I was a skinnie lol =[ I'd really like to do like birthday bella but as a vampire -_- haha or like the scene where they're running through the woods =[ with the floaty blue dress (though bella should've had red eyes <_<)

Talie your not that big lol you would make a great Bella - I agree about the eyes!!!!!!!!

What's with Jedward avatar !!!!! they're growing on me lol

I HAVE ORDERED MY BIRTHDAY BELLA DRESSSSS :wub::D;)

now all i need is vans gisele, navy keds, a new wig and the green shirt! :D

wow someone is prepared lol i might order my rosalie bday dress this week

someone else is prepared :P :P

i know where to get everything else from... it's just money :/

Is that the one from Htopic? love that dress :)

If I do anything it'll be pulling out my Jane Volturi costume :)

Is that the one from Htopic? love that dress :)

If I do anything it'll be pulling out my Jane Volturi costume :)

ace! i love the jane volturi costume :P

and yess! there is a cheaper replica on ebay but the colour just isn't right :/

I haven't even started buying yet though I have been doing lots and lots of research and can I just add that finding a suit with the description “It’s a grey tweed suit, with little flecks of brown, blue and green,†is next to impossible. Damn Tish Monaghan and her infinate amount of monies for costumes. If only I were rich as their is a perfect replica of it in America. Main issue is its like £1000, other than that I can get one tailor made for only.....£400 yeah right!!

I haven't even started buying yet though I have been doing lots and lots of research and can I just add that finding a suit with the description “It’s a grey tweed suit, with little flecks of brown, blue and green,†is next to impossible. Damn Tish Monaghan and her infinate amount of monies for costumes. If only I were rich as their is a perfect replica of it in America. Main issue is its like £1000, other than that I can get one tailor made for only.....£400 yeah right!!

which suits this???

the birthday one??

I will slap the next person who complains about their figure on this thread, in relation to the person they want to cosplay. If you have the right attitude and personality you'll manage it!:)

:headscratch:

x

Harsh dude, real harsh. XD

I'm planning for all my costumes, but I know what I'm like I'll be leaving stuff to the last minute rofl. I wanna get xmas outta the way. You Cullens cost too much to shop for at xmas. :D

which suits this???

the birthday one??

Yeah the birthday one, I found the shirt on ebay and its pretty cheap but I have to buy two one for Volterra and one for birthday. I also have to cut one of them up and ruin it :headscratch: but yeah the shirts are easy to find, the suit is next to impossible and not even started looking for the shoes yet.

lol that s a big size difference sam :D Well we still got a few months so i am sure you will find something after all you are our cosplay costume genius ;)

I am thinking way into my costumes lol only cos i get paid on thrusday just been looking at shoes, accessories and pale make up :D I had fun paling myself out at ET2 sooo i will be doing it for ET3 with my costumes makes it more vampirey lol

Roll on thursday then i can start buying stuff :thumbup: