General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

happy birthday Ray Ray

Thank god my shift finished 30 mins early lol cos i got 2 days off work :D

And its payday tomorrow ot should i say today just gotta pick up some nail varnish and stuff for ET3 small things really :D

And i sold 3 dresses, my mask cos i aint gonna wear it again no matter how pretty its was just sat on a shelf and a ema savahl top on ebay that i have not worn in a while and they finished while i was at work get home i have made £396 :o:D Hell yeah !!! More money ET3 :P

So what you buying me at ET3 lil sis?? Lol £396 man thats alot of monies.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol and i still got payday today and another payday the thursday before ET3 :D so i should have plenty more by ET3 well if i can keep my hands off it till then i really do have shopping issues must tell my mum to take my card off me.

Lots of pizza we having a room party :D

I am thinking for sure guest encounters and maybe the auction :D

Will have to pay my room as well .... i was thinking if i did not have ET3 (room cost,food/drink for the weekend and random spending) by the end of the month i would have enough for one of those VIP tickets for ET4 :P shame really oh well i got silver must not think about those very shiny tickets *dreams anyway*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!

Awww nooo Ches *hugs* What's wrong with her? I hope she's ok!

Lol Mikeala I'll let you know! I am soooo doing the Euro millions tomoz! I'd like that £85 million please and thank you lol! It would solve ALL our money problems!

Happy Birthday Rachel ;) la la laaaaa

Ok, so theres 2 Haiti songs out there? Like our one and the american one?

So hows everyones day? I had a stressfull morning at work and have been feeling poo this afternoon so maybe i should distract myself again with CK pictures, although last night that made my brain go to mush :D

Happy Birthday Rachel :D la la laaaaa

Ok, so theres 2 Haiti songs out there? Like our one and the american one?

So hows everyones day? I had a stressfull morning at work and have been feeling poo this afternoon so maybe i should distract myself again with CK pictures, although last night that made my brain go to mush ;)

Meh my day's been kinda iffy. Been feeling down today. My dad asked me to pay the electric and gas bills as my mum can't afford to (he's not working right now) and I felt like crying. Very, very worried atm. I've got no choice to but to dip into my savings now as after my own bills are paid for too I'll pretty much having nothing left in the bank and I kinda need money for ET3 (travel, hotel, food etc). *sigh* Which reminds me, I need to put some numbers on the lottery as haven't done it yet. Lol.

Flyby as I`m off to work :D

Hope u`ve all have a fabby day :P I soooooooo cba to go to work tonight :uhoh: *prays it`s a quiet clinic*

Have fun and see u all later :P

xX

Hope you have an eventful night!

ahhhh its not good when you have money worries. Thankfully i have most of my bills paid for the month BUT during the mix up with the car we paid a deposite of £500 for the car before we realised the mix up in the prices. The guy said he'd refund the money but he hasnt yet. Its worrying cos we need that money :D

Ohhh nooo Renee I hope he refunds you the money!

Lol Rachel that doesn't suprise me!

OMG last night I had a dream about ET3 and dream me could only remember what happened on the Friday daytime but had absolutely no idea what happened the rest of the weekend! Dream me was dead gutted I couldn't remember wearing my Bella dress or my grad dress or having ANY pics taken. Nothing! Then I woke up and was so glad it was a dream haha ha! Ok that was random sorry!

wow yeah, random!!! lesson to be learnt, dont get too drunk! lol

Ive just realised i havent been n sorted my team alice jumper! ooops!! Im putting some extras on it, like 'Alice knows.........' and i want to put something like 'more annoying than you since 1901' or ' a cute pixie since 1901' or something. I havent figured it out yet. And all the searching ive done has come up with 1901.

Happy birthday!!

I got into an argument with a guy at work today who thinks its ok to talk to me like a piece of something nasty he's stepped in. I hate that he thinks women are so beneath him and I don't know how well I'll be able to control myself if he starts again tomorrow!!