General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Awww Rhi tis freezing over here in Enville, I'm all wrapped up with the heating on.

I really shouldn't be on here cause I've gots loads of work to do but I really cannot be bothered. On a random note i dyed my hair last night and it looks really Victoria 'New Moon'...I'm amazed I've gone back to red hair lol. Well it's not red red...more aubrun...but you get what I'm on about hopfully lol.

On a really random note can I jsut say I hate the new version of facebook.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've changed mine so all I've got it status updates :)

Yeah I was going to do that to but then I like the other posts but I'm just sick of knowing who became a fan of what group or who's friends with who. Blah.

My God grandparents are annoying. I was just about to get in the shower and my grandmother comes round. No worries she brought with her an extremely fit estate agent. Yum!

Me and Karly reckon you look like Esme too! You really do!

OH oh oh and before I go home to see my lovely little Kitty....I am soooo gonna try to get tix for Bon Jovi!! I wanna go so baaaaad!!

I can get a code for advanced booking tickets for Bon Jovi tickets if anyone wants it you're more than welcome... just let me know...

Oh oh oh can you? I'd be so so so grateful! That's if I can still use it of course?

LMAO guys look what I found: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listi...sc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Me and Karly reckon you look like Esme too! You really do!

OH oh oh and before I go home to see my lovely little Kitty....I am soooo gonna try to get tix for Bon Jovi!! I wanna go so baaaaad!!

I can get a code for advanced booking tickets for Bon Jovi tickets if anyone wants it you're more than welcome... just let me know...

Oh oh oh can you? I'd be so so so grateful! That's if I can still use it of course?

LMAO guys look what I found: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listi...sc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

LMAO, that t-shirt is awesome lol.

The latest you've ever woken up? That's pretty impressive really.

I remember my happy uni days of waking up some time in the afternoon .. granted I probably didn't go to bed til late morning but that's not the point :angel:

Um yeah, I can sleep for Britain when I want to :D

Then again, I do remember leaving Kev asleep while I went to uni classes and he would still be in bed when I got back! :D

Now he's the early bird and I'm the late owl lol

Live web chat with Charlie Bewley...My questions I've submitted:

Q: Do you have any funny drunken habbits?

Q: In what ways do your fans inspire you?

Q: What's the funnies prank you've ever played on somebody?

Q: If you didn't get into acting, what would you have done with your life?

The web chat admin told us he was stuck in London traffic and will be a bit late...So this is now my favourite question that I submitted:

Q: Why can't you just use your special volturi powers to get outta that London traffic a bit quicker?

:D

I'm feeling mixed today haha. I'm rather wound up and have been ill the last few days...But am very amused right now :P I'll get over myself soon :P

How are you today Rhi? :)

Aw :( Keep finding silly things to amuse you then :thumbup:

I'm fine thank you :poki: Had a lovely after noon with my mum and the boys, went to Ebbw Vale to wander in the shops, she bought me a jacket for Christmas and we had lunch in Brewsters,

then I am going out with her, my sis, my cousin, my aunty and my mums friends to the Thai Elephant for a girly meal :D

Now if it wasnt for the Tax return which I need to hand in tomorrow! :o I would be fine! lol

Hey guysss.... i kinda neeed ur help

Theres this boy nd he lyks me nd he sez stuff lyk "Hello good looking" ewwwww nd i've told him i lyk someone else nd he wnt leev me aloneee pleaseee helpppp

Send him my was I'll sort him for you lily :whistling::D Jokes

No seriously just either ignore him or tell him your not interested. If he doesn't get the picture just be meaner.

Hey guysss.... i kinda neeed ur help

Theres this boy nd he lyks me nd he sez stuff lyk "Hello good looking" ewwwww nd i've told him i lyk someone else nd he wnt leev me aloneee pleaseee helpppp

Send him my was I'll sort him for you lily :whistling::D Jokes

No seriously just either ignore him or tell him your not interested. If he doesn't get the picture just be meaner.

hahaaa i'll send him you're way to fancy you poppy if ya want :D

im ignoring him and using Vickys technique of blocking him hahaaa :D