General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"matter of fact ur mum was a fucken drunken 1 night thing that me dad stil cringes bout 2day n as for marrage ur mum wernt even old enough 2 get married n my mum n dad had me planned n he clearly cared about me n my mum more coz he stuk around the little encounter that made u woz the only time me dad paid ur mum ne attention he says im his oldest daughter so dnt say much 4 how he feels about u dnt it"

She really has no idea what she's talking about at all. My dad was obsessed with my mum, and was crushed when my mum didn't want to move in with him and live the happy life, so he fell into her slapper of a mother's arms and she was the end result. Born 11 months after me, says it all really.

"matter of fact ur mum was a fucken drunken 1 night thing that me dad stil cringes bout 2day n as for marrage ur mum wernt even old enough 2 get married n my mum n dad had me planned n he clearly cared about me n my mum more coz he stuk around the little encounter that made u woz the only time me dad paid ur mum ne attention he says im his oldest daughter so dnt say much 4 how he feels about u dnt it"

She really has no idea what she's talking about at all. My dad was obsessed with my mum, and was crushed when my mum didn't want to move in with him and live the happy life, so he fell into her slapper of a mother's arms and she was the end result. Born 11 months after me, says it all really.

Just tell her she's on the same level as an amoeba. A one celled organism with no brain.

"Ok i wil coz its the truth ur mum has clearly made this little marrage story up 2 hide the fact that she got pregnant at 15 2 sum 1 hu cudnt even care yano what he sed the other year he woz so relieved when i woz born coz i didnt luk lyk u haha ill keep tellen myself that 2 and all the other time me dad n me av cracked jokes at ur expence ill tel meself that aswel hahaha"

Let it be known I only have two sisters now.

"Ok i wil coz its the truth ur mum has clearly made this little marrage story up 2 hide the fact that she got pregnant at 15 2 sum 1 hu cudnt even care yano what he sed the other year he woz so relieved when i woz born coz i didnt luk lyk u haha ill keep tellen myself that 2 and all the other time me dad n me av cracked jokes at ur expence ill tel meself that aswel hahaha"

Let it be known I only have two sisters now.

Just ignore the parasite, Rayray. Why care about someone like that? And seriously... Lazy... Bad spelling! It's like reading a story a 4 year old has written. You don't need someone like that, and besides her lack of intelligence would only drag you down!

"I only class 1 of u as family"

"Thank you for releasing me from the painful burden of considering myself related to such a graceless and illiterate waste of flesh. Incidentally, you should expect some visitors from Geneva in the near future; I understand that the International Standards Organisation are looking for a new benchmark for absolute zero on their "No Class" scale, so I gave them your name."

I'm so glad people are going by themselves, I don't think I'll make this Saturday's showing but I plan to go to Bluewater alone when it officially comes out. I so wish I could go this week :(

I am also going on my own on the 20th Nov at 11am. I booked it before i knew about the screening this sat.

Oo, I could see you there then as I'm hoping to go to the 11am one. I could go this weekend but it'd mean losing another day of money from work and I already lost the pay from having it off for ET2, gah, can't decide :\ New Moon or money? :thumbup:

New Moon or Money ? I think I would go with the money myself if I had to choose but im lucky I finish work at 5.00pm and also don't live too far from Bluewater.

Morning guys, so how is the weather with everybody? :(

I think someone needs to come and do my paperwork for me! I have SOOOO much! :thumbup:

Morning. My God I'm tired, went to bed at 2 then was hungry so ended up going to sleep at like half 3-4 :WINCE: Tiredness. I'll do it lol I need something to do. Hmmm maybe coursework!! How are you Rhi? And everyone else.