How many people

rayray_x

HAHA!!

Too Tall For The Win!! :D

not only did i get a picture with him, me and vicky also got lifted by him! (one in each arm...thought he was actually going to collapse!! haha)

will post THAT pic when i can find it!! haha

CIMG1440.jpg

100_2837.jpg

7232_1208067516588_1075702217_30653.jpg

CIMG1444.jpg

My foot is like HALF of his!

• Showmasters Admin

He was in ALL of my photos. I just couldn't get rid of him :D

Did you change the title of this? If so, thank you! I clearly can't spell that early in the morning (:

Yes I did :YAHOO:

not only did i get a picture with him, me and vicky also got lifted by him! (one in each arm...thought he was actually going to collapse!! haha)

Even though you two are small, picking up 7-8 stone on each arm after a very long weekend was never going to be simple :YAHOO:

I didn't. I was too shy to go up and say hello!

My friend has some paparazzi pictures of him playing with a headband though at the stage before the talk though, looks very funny mohaha :blush:

hahah you should have seen him in brum! he was wearing like a bondage collar made from 3 twilight wrist bands :D

and TT: Yeah, i wouldn't like to lift two of me, one in each arm :clap: owwwww!

My friend has some paparazzi pictures of him playing with a headband though at the stage before the talk though, looks very funny mohaha :blush:

hahah you should have seen him in brum! he was wearing like a bondage collar made from 3 twilight wrist bands :D

and TT: Yeah, i wouldn't like to lift two of me, one in each arm :clap: owwwww!

"Twilight bondage!" That was class (:

• Showmasters Admin

My friend has some paparazzi pictures of him playing with a headband though at the stage before the talk though, looks very funny mohaha :D

hahah you should have seen him in brum! he was wearing like a bondage collar made from 3 twilight wrist bands ;)

and TT: Yeah, i wouldn't like to lift two of me, one in each arm :P owwwww!

That was so random. I'd picked 3 of them up and clipped them together. I was looking at it and thought I wonder if that'll go around my neck. Without really thinking I started doing it just as I walked past the stage :blink:

And the head band in London was my new way of displaying lost property. And it worked, the girl who lost it came up to me later to get it.

My friend has some paparazzi pictures of him playing with a headband though at the stage before the talk though, looks very funny mohaha :D

hahah you should have seen him in brum! he was wearing like a bondage collar made from 3 twilight wrist bands :P

That was so random. I'd picked 3 of them up and clipped them together. I was looking at it and thought I wonder if that'll go around my neck. Without really thinking I started doing it just as I walked past the stage :blink:

And the head band in London was my new way of displaying lost property. And it worked, the girl who lost it came up to me later to get it.

Wendy beat you to it TT! She was the one actually stood there telling us if we clip a couple together they would go round my neck. Skinny wrists required for them! They only just went round mine! ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Wendy beat you to it TT! She was the one actually stood there telling us if we clip a couple together they would go round my neck. Skinny wrists required for them! They only just went round mine! :D

I'm so not surprised, there's a lot more to Wendy than people realise ;):blink:

hahah you should have seen him in brum! he was wearing like a bondage collar made from 3 twilight wrist bands ;)

Haha well that's great. Entertainment and a happy ending :blink: