the stressed area

sungift500

im offically stressed out sooooooooooooooooo much, my post hasnt arrived due to these post strikes. there is a necklace in the post for the prom grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i have 2 spots that have just appeared and the only thing i can be thankful for is coming on my period 9 days early, im sooooooooooo overly glad i dont have to deal with that at the prom.

what gets rid of spots fast, i never bloody get em even as a teenager my skin was clear

That sucks about your necklace, when do you leave? I mean you still have a few days for it to come right?

And about spots, again they should clear up by Friday, mine do when I get the odd little bugger on my chin. Try using make up wipes a few times a day on your face where you usually get them If your really worried get some T-zone or acne cream. If your REALLY REALLY worried visit your doctor and ask him for advice.

I'm not actually stressed at the mo, my parents have gone on holiday this morning so if I have forgotten anything i'm buggered.

well i dont leave till friday so its ok but none of my post has come in the last week like literally everything parcel wise. apparentley there is ment to alot of parcels stuck in some warehouse due to the strikes. i just wish they would get back to the jobs.

does toothpaste on spots work? lol

I'm stressed out cause we've cancelled the Hilton, but now have no where to store clothes for the prom or get changed!

I'm also stressed out cause I still haven't heard back from the lady who made my high school prom dress when I was 16, so my D&G dress is still sat there unwearable!

Now I'm stressed out cause an ebay buyer is threatening to demand a refund because she hasn't receive her item yet - like I have anything to do with it once it's gone to the post office!!! Its not my fault there's a strike on!!!

rayray my mum swears by liz earle lol she has all her products, i will have 2 sneak in her room and get it.

im sooooo annoyed coz i was using cleanse and polish from liz earle and a few days ago got lazy and started using boots facial wipes and my skin is pretty funny with cleansers and stuff. the only thing that dont give me spots is liz earle stuff. that will teach me a lesson.

i guess i will just cleanse and polish everyday and use the skin tonic and the skin repair cream everyday lol

im offically stressed out sooooooooooooooooo much, my post hasnt arrived due to these post strikes. there is a necklace in the post for the prom grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i have 2 spots that have just appeared and the only thing i can be thankful for is coming on my period 9 days early, im sooooooooooo overly glad i dont have to deal with that at the prom.

what gets rid of spots fast, i never bloody get em even as a teenager my skin was clear

i'd say concealer would be a good thing....haha i always wear it for the dark bits under my eyes and my spots.

and that sucks! you order something online and it turns up well quick......unless you NEED it....i learned that out at LFCC... haha

and i am due on friday an these past few weeks i have always been a week late...but now that i am going somewhere it will be on time...because the world screws like that! haha

i hope your necklace comes sooon! BEFORE proms obv!

I'm just hoping I feel better by next weekend - have come down with a nasty cold this weekend (was convinced it was swine flu yesterday I felt that bad!) and have spent much of the weekend sleeping or laying in bed watching DVD's. *sigh* the joys of being back at work with the germ filled little pre-schoolers...

xC

i'd say concealer would be a good thing....haha i always wear it for the dark bits under my eyes and my spots.

and that sucks! you order something online and it turns up well quick......unless you NEED it....i learned that out at LFCC... haha

and i am due on friday an these past few weeks i have always been a week late...but now that i am going somewhere it will be on time...because the world screws like that! haha

Snap! And I had my period whilst at ET and LFCC, and now I will again for this! Thought you would all like to know that haha. But yeah shucks =[

rayray my mum swears by liz earle lol she has all her products, i will have 2 sneak in her room and get it.

im sooooo annoyed coz i was using cleanse and polish from liz earle and a few days ago got lazy and started using boots facial wipes and my skin is pretty funny with cleansers and stuff. the only thing that dont give me spots is liz earle stuff. that will teach me a lesson.

i guess i will just cleanse and polish everyday and use the skin tonic and the skin repair cream everyday lol

My auntie got me hooked on the stuff! Shame it's so darn exensive though :#

Snap! And I had my period whilst at ET and LFCC, and now I will again for this! Thought you would all like to know that haha. But yeah shucks =[

I just didn't stop taking my pill last month so I'm on week before instead, and it's worked :(

I'm just stressing in general, it's not good! Mostly about what to get signed cause I still have no idea!!!

I'm just hoping I feel better by next weekend - have come down with a nasty cold this weekend (was convinced it was swine flu yesterday I felt that bad!) and have spent much of the weekend sleeping or laying in bed watching DVD's. *sigh* the joys of being back at work with the germ filled little pre-schoolers...

xC

snap well i don't have a cold as of yet but i do work in a nursery and they just cough and splatter all over the place. i had swine flu a week before lfcc so glad ive got that outta the way. but hey if we feel ill thats what all the alcohol is for lol

life is a bitch and it has the worst timing im glad i came on 9 days early that is sooooooo not like me. i mean what the hell do blokes deal with?

My auntie got me hooked on the stuff! Shame it's so darn exensive though :#

expensive but so worth it i think, your skin looks soooooo good and soft

I just didn't stop taking my pill last month so I'm on week before instead, and it's worked :o

I'm just stressing in general, it's not good! Mostly about what to get signed cause I still have no idea!!!

lets all get drunk at the prom lol, wash away all the stress hahaha :(

I have booked to take onboard luggage only (didnt want to pay extra baggage) NOW I think I should have.. My dress is about all i will get into the case, it has a tulle skirt!! :(

Oh!! and I also got a pimple and I never usually get them either - one on my forhead which I hope to cover but the one on my chin....... arrrggghHHH!!

Edited by Lara11

You can get the most important thing in your case Tracie - come and borrow our toothpaste etc!!!!! :D:D

Thank you - I even went and bought a small travel deodorant this week, but I may be soooooo nervous meeting the guests I will be using the bottle on the first day!!!!