give us some twi guests

sungift500

I agree with a previous poster that Michael Welch would be a good choice. Actually, I think a fantastic choice would be Chris Heyerdahl who, I believe, is playing one of the three Volturi.

Michael Welch played Mini-Jack in an episode of Stargate, so his presence would also keep that fanbase happy.

Chris Heyerdahl was in Stargate Atlantis as an Athosian and is currently playing John Druitt and Bigfoot in Sanctuary, so would attract two additional (though overlapping) fanbases.

I doubt you'll get Chris Heyardahl, he's appearing "elsewhere that can not be named here" and will likely have a clause in his contract that says he can't appear at another event in the UK for x number of months.

If having Twilight guests brings in wheelbarrow loads of cash that can be used for other guests, then bring it on!!

I'd love at least one of the Volturi to come or maybe one of the Cullens not you know Robert Pattinson though I would love it if he came since we are not having a premiere.

I would love it any of the Cullens come, I love them all, just one of the Cullens *pleads*

Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli (I missed him when I went to the LFCC since he didn't come on the Saturday lol) Ashley Greene would be WONDERFUL! Elizabeth Reaser. Please.

The Volturi. I'd die if it was Michael Sheen, Dakota Fanning or Jamie Campell Bower.

I doubt you'll get Chris Heyardahl, he's appearing "elsewhere that can not be named here" and will likely have a clause in his contract that says he can't appear at another event in the UK for x number of months.

If having Twilight guests brings in wheelbarrow loads of cash that can be used for other guests, then bring it on!!

Yes, I know of the event that he will be at. I was very tempted to suck it up, hide my disdain for the organisers and attend regardless, for my love of the show. But I can't bring myself to do it.

I wasn't aware that the "no event in the uk" sort of clause was part of the contract. I always assumed that two UK conventions so close together would just be inconvenient. How naive of me!

KK everyone else is saying what twilight guests they want to meet, so I might as well say mine. The top Ones I want to meet are:

Jamie Campbell Bower

Peter Facinelli - missed him last time wish I didnt

Edi Gathegi

Micheal Sheen

Charlie Bewley

Christopher Heyerdahl

Dakota Fanning

Cam Gigandet.

Please showmasters get these guests to attend London Collectormania because I cant afford to go to Eternal Twilight to expensive really!!

I'm getting fed up with all the twilight guests tbh.

as a twilight fan i understand the fanbase and it's strength but really do we need to ask for more for every convention.

they've had an amazing amount of guests and although i approve of them bringin more money in perhaps showmasters could continue with the whole more supernatural guests which i feel will go down well with their fanbase.

personally i'd appreicate original Whedon guests, would have loved to have gone to hallowhedon but the line up was just too repeptitive for me.

so yay for twilight, but does it have to be constant asking showmasters know there's fans and know the guests are in demand.

• Moderators

I'm getting fed up with all the twilight guests tbh.

as a twilight fan i understand the fanbase and it's strength but really do we need to ask for more for every convention.

they've had an amazing amount of guests and although i approve of them bringin more money in perhaps showmasters could continue with the whole more supernatural guests which i feel will go down well with their fanbase.

personally i'd appreicate original Whedon guests, would have loved to have gone to hallowhedon but the line up was just too repeptitive for me.

so yay for twilight, but does it have to be constant asking showmasters know there's fans and know the guests are in demand.

You're always going to get fans asking for the guests they want. It's just how it works. It's not just Twifans to be fair, it probably just seems like that because there's a lot of them around at the moment.

It's maybe 1 or 2 at most cons at the moment because it's the 'in thing' and it makes absolute sense to get them now. It was the same with Lord of the Rings, when for a couple of years we had 2/3/4/5 every signing event, but now we don't get any.

Everyone's passionate about what they want, and if people want to post on here and request them then that's fair enough. If it gets to the point where it's spamming on here, then we'll clean it up.

I'm going to meet the Supernatural guests, and I certainly hope that they're a success so that SM choose to bring in more, but all the fans have to turn out and show that it's worth getting more in future. SM won't bring in too many initially in case it doesn't work out, but they're certainly willing to try.

Whilst I'm going to this solely for Brian Krause, and now John Barrowman, I still really enjoy Twilight.

Maybe not to the extent that some folk on here do but that's each to their own, and I look forward to any of the guests from Twilight, having said that though if I have absolutely no clue who they are then I'll have a good gander at them see how they are with the fans and make a decision at the event whether to meet them or not.

At the mo though I'm REALLY keeping my fingers crossed for Bones guests, but the lack of them already suggests to me I ought to stop hoping for this event and just hope I've made my point strong enough in time for another event further down the line!!!!!!